What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

I used to listen to a lot of NWA back in the day. I had a friend who listened to nothing but gangsta rap. Too Short, Ice T, Dr. Dre. Ugh. I didn't even like the stuff, although it really did get you in the mood to be all macho.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Bob Dylan - Tambourine Man (Live and awesome)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

and the Eels - Fresh Feeling, which almost made me cry once, once.

This is totally one of my favourite Eels songs (and Eels has never made a song I don't like... except for Baby Genius)

Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror

Pearl Jam's most overlooked song.

Right now I'm listening to Yellowcard. ;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

4039053707921f.jpg

Awesomely expressive and fun. An album that should not be taken seriously. Also, using Chtulhu gives them extra credit.

tfttl.jpg

\,,/ They were great at Tuska.

10.jpg

*fap fap fap*

13.jpg

I've yet to listen to this.

13269.jpg

This is brilliant.

kveldssanger.jpg

Might be good.

Oh, I bought all of these albums from Tuska. I might post a festival report later with a crapload of pictures, but right now I need to clear my head.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Theory of a Deadman - Last Song

Why does it feel like this world is just not for us?

Why does it feel like this world's all they got for us?

Why does it feel like nobody's watching us?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

13.jpg

I've yet to listen to this.

Band|Album?

Bathory - Blood on Ice

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

thechant from Stronghold. Short, but played over and over it's great mood music. I need more monk chanting type cd's...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since when have you listend to Frank?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Atreyu - Tulips Are Better.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Finally my CDs arrived. Right now I'm listening to Tom Waits' Night On Earth.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lounge Lizzards - Incident On South Street.

The Lounge Lizzards - My Clown's on Fire.

Nirvana - Love Buzz.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.