What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Marc Ribot Y Los Cubanos Postizos - Las Lomas De New Jersey.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I bought it used off Amazon. I still have three more comming. One more used, two from Amazon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Beautiful women are a gigantic bore. Most of the time.

Not as much as your hand of choice. :)

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Music should be a field reserved for the ugly and the maladjusted. I've yet to find a great artist beautiful and probably never will. A simple rule of the almighty universe, I suppose, is that man is filthy, ugly, useless and most importantly without purpose. Beauty, in this world of ours, is nothing more than mere inspiration for the act of creation. Void of other constructive qualities, it fades with time, becoming just another silent shadow, while the art echoed by it never forgoes its shine. Of course that's just a load of bollocks from a very sad puppy's mind. Point is, though, beautiful women are a terrible bore where art is concerned. And they shall remain that way because frankly they lack that most important quality. The phallus. Ugly women on the other hand are full of it.

Tomahawk - Cul de Sac

Don't worry Baley, you will get laid, eventually. :)

Jessica Bailiff - Lakeside Blues

And, don't you think Bailiff here is a talented artist?

Heja Sverige!!

Ah, yes, but she ain't beautiful.

And there's nothing wrong with judging a book by its cover. Most of us will never get any farther. And, most of the time, won't even try.

Oh, and inner beauty is the greatest concentration of bollocks since St Paul penned the Holy Bible on the streets of Rome. For the sake of argument.

Ween - Big Jim

f59096h2qe1.jpg

Edited by Baley

Ah, yes, but she ain't beautiful.

So, what you're saying is that people who, according to your subjective opinion, are beautiful can't make music that please your subjective tastes? Do you see what's wrong with this reasoning? :D

Nino Rota - The Godfather Waltz

Heja Sverige!!

Actually no. Since everything in my personal interpretation of the universe revolves around my own existence, objectivism is but another name for subjectivism, I am forced to call things I see them. Thus in this oh so personal interpretation beautiful women can only inspire and mirror beautiful music. Never create it.

Ween - Big Jim

Are you an ugly good musician or a handsome bad musician?

QOTSA - No One Knows

Heja Sverige!!

Not sure, but what I am sure about is the fact that I've been fooling around for the last 40 minutes, while most of you seem to've been taking me seriously. Dreadful. And by most of you I mean the Finn and the Portuguese, whose last post, by the way, I'm not too certain about.

Tupac - [----] The World

2pac.jpg

You have love for thugs, P?

Not sure, but what I am sure about is the fact that I've been fooling around for the last 40 minutes, while most of you seem to've been taking me seriously. Dreadful. And by most of you I mean the Finn and the Portuguese, whose last post, by the way, I'm not too certain about.

Tupac - [----] The World

2pac.jpg

You have love for thugs, P?

Not really.

If Tupac was alive today no would care about him anyway. Who am I heavily paraphrasing here? (tip: it's a punk band)

Heja Sverige!!

No idea man, but Tupac, oh man, Tupac was, is and will forever be brilliant. Intense. Few rappers in his day came anywhere near that level. Off the top of my head,

Pharoahe Monch

GZA

Ghostface

Jeru

E-40

Biggie

Nas

Big Pun

Scarface

Big L

Maybe Mos Def, Raekwon, Talib Kweli, Inspectah Deck, Q-Tip or Guru.

The only one I'd definitely rank higher is Brotha Lynch Hung.

Talib Kweli - Get By

Edited by Baley