A Cool Star Wars Game

I got 2 ideas for a cool Star Wars game

1) like a Jedi Academy Tycoon or somthing like that.

-You start off a jedi and build your own academy and have to recruit more force sensitives.

2) A SW game like oblivion

A Kotor game that does not have randomly generated items like K2 tended to have quite often.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest Ajunta Pall
I got 2 ideas for a cool Star Wars game

1) like a Jedi Academy Tycoon or somthing like that.

-You start off a jedi and build your own academy and have to recruit more force sensitives.

2) A SW game like oblivion

I like the Elder Scrolss IV: Oblivion styled KOTOR idea, but with the added ability to scroll between First and Third Person perspectives. That would truly be awesome.... Great Poly's, Particle Effects, Game-play, Content, and Story. Don't forget Online Connectivity too. All would be sweet. (w00t) :cool:

Edited by Ajunta Pall

Cool SW game?

Good game with SW. Those are rare

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cool SW game?

:)

X-Wing, Tie Figther, Dark Forces, Mysteries of the Sith, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, KotOR, kotOR2, Empire at War, Republic Commando, Lego Star Wars... All bad?

Rebellion, Star Wars Galaxies and the Prequel games were bad.

Cool SW game?

X-Wing, Tie Figther, Dark Forces, Mysteries of the Sith, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, KotOR, kotOR2, Empire at War, Republic Commando, Lego Star Wars... All bad?

Yes :)

Maybe I was too harsh, that's true. I am little bit annoyed with these cross-genre SW game ideas. (though Call of Cthulhu is pure gold) I mostly thinked about new ones. From those Outcast was average, JA was good, but not excellent. (I should've put excellent sw game with SW, not good game with SW) Empire at War...little bit above average and I hated Republic Commando :p

From those Kotor's, Lego Star Wars and Jedi Academy will make into excellent category.

X-Wing, TIE, Dark Forces etc. were older ones and grat all.

Galaxies, prequel games, and Battlefronts sucked, so did Republic Commando.

Best SW game ever is Yoda stories. :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

kinda off topic but i wish i could play oblivian my computer is too slow :)

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

For the Wii system, assuming the controller lives up to the hype, I'd like to see a star wars first person game, with an original story that doesn't leech off the rest of the franchise. Similar to the SW arcade game, but not as cheaply done and with vast improvements.

Light sabers, swords, blasters and force powers all in the palm of your hand, among other things...

Mmmmmmm....

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

A cool Star Wars game forme would be one with the combat system of Jedi Academy and the gameplay features of Fable: TLC.

The player character would start off as a student in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine or Coruscant. Eventually (s)he'd have to go to missions with a master and have lots of conversations with aggressive and diplomatic negotiations.

After you pass the trials, you become a Knight and eventually a Jedi Master. And there should be a storyline arc in which the Player is infused with some force artifact power that he retains his youth forever. :D

As a Master you will need to teach people a lot of things, do this do that blah blah :thumbsup:

You can also choose the Sith pathway. This would be set by certain "triggers" which would happen at several points in your life; i.e. by doing things the Jedi don't like, such as going to war and stuff.

You have a chance to learn the ways of the Sith, and become a mighty Sith Lord.

The game should be fairly open-ended, and have lots of sidequests along with a huge story arc. o:)

Thats not a half bad idea.

Although if I may, one feature i would like to see for a SW game is the hiding of information from your group and personal schemes.

For example: You want to be a sith lord, but you have to hide your actions from your light side companions, so by leaving them out of your party you gain access to different options. So in essence you could conspire with bounty hunters on mos eisley to kill a prominent Jedi who may cause you problems in the future or kill one of your own team.

Better yet you need to hide your actions from your Padawan, and then set in forth events to turn him to the Dark side (palpatine/anakin scenario) and ultimately destroy the Jedi.

wookiedance.gif

I want SW game Mulder in it, or atleast Mulder wannabe

Guest Ajunta Pall

How about... Ninja Gaiden(Team Ninja) styled game-play and visuals within KOTOR RPG...

Talk about Lightsaber Combos! (w00t)

That sounds good enough

I would like to make an addendum to my previous post.

A Grey jedi pathway should also be introduced. So, the "triggers" will execute as several points of the player's life, such as Padawan days or Knight days; however, the actions you do during these "triggers" would determine whether you stay with the Jedi or are exiled. If you are exiled, you get to choose the path of a grey jedi or a Sith Lord.

Also, there can be several lightsaber forms, but not all should be given to the player. There should be three combat styles available to the player, with a skill level for each combat style. The more you train, the more you spar, the greater your skill becomes with the style you are using at that moment.

Just my thoughts. :unsure:

Also, would not mind seeing more of Coruscant as a core planet which was mentioned in K1 but hardly featured as a playable system in either K1 or K2.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Oalright check this out.......SW Galaxies,but no extra credit card pay,a free galaxies whouldnt that be great.

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

like Accelerator said there should be stuff like that were u start training in the enclave but i reckon u should start as a younling and go to a teenager were u get to be a padwan then an adulkt were ur a jedi knight and myabe reach master then elder where u master all ur skills and maybe join the council.........

But the bottom line is ud have to have a tam of super heros to make a game that goes for ever and ever.

But u gotta admit if u had a kotor game wee u could keep downloading expanisions itd be perdy good.

Concept art of K2 was bare in terms of colour. Dantooine's terrain looked like scenery greenness had been drained from its environment.

Would like to have some vitalised sense of trees like flaura which might be something close to Dxun's environmental visual sight.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

a game with the role playing values of kotor and combat of the jedi knight series

A cool Star Wars game forme would be one with the combat system of Jedi Academy and the gameplay features of Fable: TLC.

The player character would start off as a student in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine or Coruscant. Eventually (s)he'd have to go to missions with a master and have lots of conversations with aggressive and diplomatic negotiations.

After you pass the trials, you become a Knight and eventually a Jedi Master. And there should be a storyline arc in which the Player is infused with some force artifact power that he retains his youth forever. :D

As a Master you will need to teach people a lot of things, do this do that blah blah :p

You can also choose the Sith pathway. This would be set by certain "triggers" which would happen at several points in your life; i.e. by doing things the Jedi don't like, such as going to war and stuff.

You have a chance to learn the ways of the Sith, and become a mighty Sith Lord.

The game should be fairly open-ended, and have lots of sidequests along with a huge story arc. :)

these two say it just about perfectly

(also using the wii controller could be nice for lightsabers in a game for that platform)

• 1 month later...

Substantial dialogue and storyline would be something else to look forward to.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧