What order do you like to go...

Was what I initially did with first few games.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Dantooine, Dxun/Onderon Pt. I, Nar Shaddaa, Dxun/Onderon Pt. II, Korriban

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

• 4 weeks later...

Here's planet sequence for K1. Tattoine initially, followed by Korriban, then Manaan, after which game makes a character play through Leviathan ship. Ater escaping from Leviathan, will head for Kashyyyk. And after that, followed by Yavin space station, then to the Unknown world with Star Forge being last.

For K2, its what was mentioned earlier. Telos, Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Dxun, Onderon and Korriban before Malachor V.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I play through the following order as LS in KOTOR 2:

Nar Shaddaa (Can get the three lightsaber parts for simple tasks)

Dxun/Onderon Part I (Last time on my playthough Zez-Kai Ell mentioned Kavar being the one who told the Jedi to visit worlds the Exile went to, so searching out Kavar made sense)

Dantooine (Figured I'd get my last party member, as well as wanting to find the three living masters first)

Dxun/Onderon Part II

Korriban (I like doing this last, you get somewhat of an anti-climax when you find Lonna Vash dead after finding all the others alive. The duel with Sion and the vision in the Shyrack cave suitably set up Traya's true nature at a time close to the middle of the story.

Darksided:

Dantooine

Nar Shaddaa (Never gotten further than that)

Sometimes, would go to Dantooine, Dxun, Onderon, Nar Shaddaa, then followed by Korriban, which was order for first few games.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

I go to Dantooine first, but I only go there to get lightsaber crystals, get the final lightsaber part in the enclave sub-level and get Disciple (if I'm playing as a female). Then I go to Nar Shaddaa to get all party members as soon as possible (except for Mandalore), then I go to Dxun/Onderon, then I return to Dantooine to do everything (all sidequests, etc) and then help/kill Vrook. After that, I go to Korriban, then I return to Dxun/Onderon to end the Queen Talia/General Vaklu dispute and help/kill Kavar. That's the way I do things, always...

Edited by The Architect