Picture Thread 2006

LoneWolf16

thought I'd add my newest avatar.. sorry if it's a little big, but I hope you enjoy! :blink:

(Couldn't add it.. so I'll just post the irl where you can see it)

http://www.sharemation.com/Rosbjerg/seethr...pg?uniq=-4u4y37

edit: hmm that link didn't work.. does anyone know how I can get the to work? it says the website can't contain dynamic pages?? (oh and I can't add it as an attachment either - it just won't upload?? maybe it's too big..)

I'll add the 128x128 picture until I figure it out..

post-5477-1160231158_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

The img tag doesn't seem to like it when you have more address after the .jpg tag, particuarly the ?. when linking to an image, I think it assumes that the img file type tag will be the end of the link.

When I try to go to that url manually, it tells me you've exceeded bandwidth limit. :blink:

And...that's a mighty odd picture. Artistically, surreal, creepy, and kinda interesting. But I like the old one better as an avatar. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Artistically, surreal, creepy, and kinda interesting.

the same could be said about me ... ^_^

but yeah I know it's kinda wierd as an avatar.. I was getting a bit tired of the old one and wanted something completely new .. this was the result..

Fortune favors the bald.

Speaking of which, there's this little patch on my chest where hair doesn't grow. :p

Hence, I shave the whole thing. :mellow:

It feels nice :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I wish it would continue to grow in some of the areas where it's beginning to decline.. :(

--

and in case anyone is still interested, here's the picture in a bigger format so it's easier to see .. (sorry 'bout the whole "mess" :) )

post-5477-1160331244_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Speaking of which, there's this little patch on my chest where hair doesn't grow. :o

Hence, I shave the whole thing.  :)

It feels nice :(

My chest is hairier on the left side than on the right for some weird reason.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

thought I'd add my newest avatar.. sorry if it's a little big, but I hope you enjoy! :lol:

(Couldn't add it.. so I'll just post the irl where you can see it)

http://www.sharemation.com/Rosbjerg/seethr...pg?uniq=-4u4y37

edit: hmm that link didn't work.. does anyone know how I can get the to work? it says the website can't contain dynamic pages?? (oh and I can't add it as an attachment either - it just won't upload?? maybe it's too big..)

I'll add the 128x128 picture until I figure it out..

:(

So, I've never posted a pic before here.

Well, there ya go.

Freckles!!

That is why I have no pictures.... :-"

Speaking of which, there's this little patch on my chest where hair doesn't grow. :o

Hence, I shave the whole thing.  :(

It feels nice =]

My chest is hairier on the left side than on the right for some weird reason.

Thank you for sharing....Waxing is better, and you get no itchy regrowth. :D

Weird patchy hair? Their is a baby photo that would always get the response from me of "What an ugly baby look at its hair what happened to it has it got the Mange or something?!" It was ME! Mothers can be cruel. :( So I'm not going bald, it's always been like that. Well that's a relief. <_<

No picture because I look the same as before except it's white instead of blue....And I look like a psycho in photos. :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Hm, I don't have any new pics....but I do have small clips of me singing...badly I might add, if anyone's interested.

If not, I'll scrounge up a picture somehow...some day.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hm, I don't have any new pics....but I do have small clips of me singing...badly I might add, if anyone's interested.

give us the gooooood stuff!

oh and TrueNeutral - yes you are! :*

:)

When someone puts themselves down you're supposed to cheer them up!

I also have clips of me singing badly. They're funny.