Picture Thread 2006

LoneWolf16

Get a damned haircut. Good Lord, you young hippie!

Edit: ...But the kid is right, Lady. Dwelling on your own faults, many of which exist only in your own perception, isn't healthy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, while I do sometimes dwell on faults, it's usually not the physical ones, heh. I was trying to be humorous that time...'bored again'...'Geek glasses'... :) Case of being comfy enough to make fun of oneself.

I actually like my freckles. I have 4 larger ones, a few smaller ones; I once drew lines w/a marker connecting them all like a constellation - and I wasn't drunk. Yes I'm that weird. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Get a damned haircut.  Good Lord, you young hippie!

Edit:  ...But the kid is right, Lady.  Dwelling on your own faults, many of which exist only in your own perception, isn't healthy.

That pic is from over a year ago. Hair's a lot shorter now. I'm not blind anymore. (w00t)

Cheer up emo kid.

Only two people have ever called me Emo, or said I was Emo. That'd be a chick and you. I had an assignment due, and people wouldn't shut up, so I huddled over the damn page to get it done....actually, it was the same girl who took that picture who called me Emo.....she also told me I was a mix between Emo and Country boy, which she thought was extremely hot. She's beautiful.

I said I was fine with it. :)

And Crimson is pretteh. :)

Also weird. :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Well, you're actually a good looking fellow, CP.

I'd be intimidated by all the male beauty here, but I'll just don my angry Eldar look and pretend not to care.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Cheer up emo kid.

Bite me, you little swine. And post another picture of yourself.

Obsidian Plays

Oh, no. I'm just a little erratic every now and then, as hard as that is to believe. That and I felt like yanking Atreides' chain.

Okay, now I'm forced to post a picture of myself. I just can't decide which one I'll use. Maybe I can find one that makes me look better. I don't think the angry look fancies me.

Obsidian Plays

Jerkface. I'd write a scathing rebuttal, but we're off to a 4th of July party. Woo Hoo! Maybe I can post a pic when I get back.

Obsidian Plays

I'll have to post a picture tomorrow, dammit. I'd like to post one now, but I don't think I can manage it.

Obsidian Plays

this is me on christmas 2004. my brother's girlfriend was playing with her new camera....

although now i have a beard and my hair is long enough to tuck into my belt

post-13454-1152087502_thumb.jpg

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'v been meaning to take a new picture of myself when I put some clothes on. The problem is that I haven't worn any clothes for the past week and a half.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well I have plenty of stoned looking pictures of myself, and a couple of me looking a complete wreck at a party, so I thought I'd post a fairly sober-looking pic of me instead, and maybe you can get lucky for the others later :thumbsup:

And by the way, I am the one on the left.

post-13374-1152113346_thumb.jpg