Missing HK part.

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm replaying the game. Thing is, I forgot to loot the HK-50 on the Telos Polar Cap. As a result, I'm missing an HK-47 part. I collected the others, the vocabulator on Peragus, the one in the store on Nar Shadaa, and looted the HK-50s in the droid warehouse. I knew that the droid vendor on Onderon had one, but I wasn't sure it was the one I'm missing. Bought it, and apparently it's not.

So is there any way to repair HK-47 legally, or will I have to resort to the spawn item cheat?

Edited by Taran'atar

"HK Control Cluster" is what you find on Telos, and unfortunately its only found there. There is a merchant on Dantooine called Akkere, he has another HK part, but I believe its the same part that the merchant on Narshadda has.

So either reload to Telos :huh: or use the spawn item code.

"HK Control Cluster" is what you find on Telos, and unfortunately its only found there. There is a merchant on Dantooine called Akkere, he has another HK part, but I believe its the same part that the merchant on Narshadda has.

So either reload to Telos :huh: or use the spawn item code.

Akkere always has the control cluster in my games (just loaded it up to make sure). The merchant on Nar Shaddaa has the HK processor.

:p

I thought you can't get the last part for HK-47 until after you killed the three HK-50 units hunting down T3 in the droid warehouse on Nar Shaddaa...

Don't remember where I got which part, though.

You get the first part (the vocabulator) on Peragus, the second part (the control cluster) either on the plateau on Telos or from Akkere the merchant on Dantooine, the third part (the processor) from Kodin the droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa, and the last part (the HK chassis) from one of those three HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shaddaa.

There is another upgrade for HK-47 which is a pacifist upgrade available from the Rodian trader directly away from the droid seller Kodin. However, think it is only available when some trades routes have been established with her. Upgrade adds bonuses to Wisdom.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧