Crying Habits

roshan

I haven't cried for at least five years...although in all perfect honesty, men often don't cry because they're afraid too and they don't want to look like sissies. Ironic, really.

They're have been times when I've come perilously close to doing so, though.

Edited by Mothman

"I cry myself to sleep every night wondering if there will ever be any new RPGs that are 100+ hours and like the old classic Black Isle games. ;_; "

You mean all two fo them that *might* qualify for that range... maybe? You make it sound like it's a lot of games; but it isn't - espicially since the games that might qualify weren't even developed by Black Isle - unless there's a BIS game I didn't play that meets your criteria.

WOWSERS!

P.S. As for the topic, I cry all the time. I cry when I think of all the crybabies whoc ry all the time like the crybabies they are - espiciailly common the message boards when people cry about the death of out of date companies, and games. :blink:

*cough* Roshan *cough*

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think seven years ago....yeah, about that.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The last time I cried was when I snapped due to an inappropriate comment (made by a friend while drunk) regarding my brother. For whatever reason I was in an irritable mood that day and it just set me off.

Fortunately, I was held back. Had I not been, I wouldn't have been surprised if I had actually killed him. After I retired to my room and realized this, it hit me emotionally and I cried.

It would have been in early 2000.

Edited by alanschu

I haven't cried for at least five years...although in all perfect honesty, men often don't cry because they're afraid too and they don't want to look like sissies.  Ironic, really.

MAN DOES NOT CRY. PERIOD. The only acceptable bodily fluids coming out of a man are blood, sweat, and urine. :blink:

I haven't cried for at least five years...although in all perfect honesty, men often don't cry because they're afraid too and they don't want to look like sissies.  Ironic, really. 

They're have been times when I've come perilously close to doing so, though.

I dont cry because of my philosophy of life. I believe that people have a choice in every bad situation. They can either suffer, or they can endure. As Dakkon taught me, "Endure. In enduring grow strong".

I don't really cry, I just get really self destructive. You know now that I think about it, whenever i get overly emotional on things I get a whole mixture of anger, sadness, happiness, love, joy, hate and the lot all at once. No wonder I so screwed up.

:sorcerer:

If you don't cry at your mom's funeral, you deserve a swift kick in the balls to help you along.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, if my comment is that bad a moderator can just delete it. Why is it that everyone else gets to have fun but I have to be stuffy all the time? It's enough to make a guy cry.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I agree with Eldar. If my mom died tomorrow I'd be pretty upset. Not upset enough to kick my brother in the nads for not crying, but upset nonetheless.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.