I hate the Dallas Morning News

Craigboy2

I don't care about their poor written articles (because I never read them but every once in awhile they might have a well written one). They keep on making the funnies section smaller and putting it on less pages. For example, Five years ago the funnies took up six pages of the Dallas Morning News on Sunday. Last week it took up four. Today it takes up three. Two years ago on weekdays the funnies would take up three big pages (But it shared the pages with the crossword puzzles and Abby articles) of the Dallas Morning News. Now they're in a booklet thing on four small pages (which are less than half the size of the large pages).

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Do you actually enjoy reading them? In my experience, 98% of the 'funnies' in American newspapers are no longer funny once you reach the age of 11. (Exceptions: Doonesbury and Zippy the Pinhead)

Do you actually enjoy reading them?  In my experience, 98% of the 'funnies' in American newspapers are no longer funny once you reach the age of 11.  (Exceptions:  Doonesbury and Zippy the Pinhead)

I like Bizzaro and Pearls Before Swine :D

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Do you actually enjoy reading them?  In my experience, 98% of the 'funnies' in American newspapers are no longer funny once you reach the age of 11.  (Exceptions:  Doonesbury and Zippy the Pinhead)

Doonesbury? ZIPPY??? WTF??? **** Zippy! **** him up his unfunny, untalented ass! [/baley]

Sorry. Each to his own. I don't read the funnies that often anymore. I still like Pearls Before Swine, Get Fuzzy, Foxtrot, Hagar the Horrilbe, and occasionally Dilbert. None of them will ever compare to the greatness that was Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side, though. *sigh*

Huzzah! I shall join your crusade. For I have never read the Dallas Morning News.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.