A tidbit about Project Georgia

funcroc

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...96-76404baa6a3f

Tuesday, June 6 I wrapped up a 2 day motion capture shoot at the Jim Henson Company in Hollywood, CA. My official role was director of the shoot. My goal was to obtain motion capture data involving 2 actors to be used in the current videogame I'm working on (tentatively called Project Georgia). All in all, the day was a success. We almost set the record for number of shots in the books with a whopping 260 (the record is 300). Needless to say, my superiors were quite pleased.

260 shots in two days??!! :thumbsup:

We have a pro MoCap studio at Uni and Id be surprised if someone got as many as 5-10 successful captures in one day.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Is he holding a gun? Is this going to be some sort of modern setting? Or is it just a picture meant to trick us?

DUN DUN DUN

DSCN1272.jpg

no he's just happy to see you.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So OE are actualy working on three projects at once? NWN2, PNJ and PG. That seems a little odd I didnt know they had the capacity and the manpower to do that. Unless PNJ is on ice, that is.

I just hope they wont be console-exclusive ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Elmo's got a gun

Elmo's got a gun

Big bird's on the run

Ernie's dialin' 911

What made elmo snap,

Was he tired of big birds crap?

They said when Elmo was arrested

They found Oscar headless in the trash

I hear that Gordon's really runnin

Now that elmos got a gun,

The streets never gonna be the same.

Elmo's got a gun

Elmo's got a gun

Grover's head has come undone

Sesame street's not real fun -

*GUNSHOT*

You want me to walk around sesame street without a bulletproof vest?!?

Forget about it!

Well, NWN 2 is almost done so I am sure the majority of the manpower from NWN 2 is heading towards Project Georgia.

I totally agree with Hades. This must be a correct statement considering the info we have. Good work, Hades. ;)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.