Jedi Council's meeting with the Exile on Coruscant

One thing that came to mind now that I think about it, where were Master Vandar and Master Zhar (and maybe a few other notables) at the meeting where the Exile was removed from the Order? They were around at that time, and from that droid on Dantooine, you can see that Vandar has some praise and admiration in her, something Vrook didn't (and obviously never does). I think he (Vandar) wouldn't have been as quick to exile the Exile out of the Jedi Order. And I'm sure some other Jedi Masters that were around at that time would have seen something they (Vrook and company) didn't see and mde their objections a bit more vocal.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Clearly Vandar and Zhar were not on the jedi council on Coruscant at the time. Looking at the KotOR comic books, it seems that Vandar was on the "council" at the enclave on Dantooine, though, and perhaps Zhar was too.

This suggests that Vrook left the council on Coruscant to teach at the enclave. Hmm, that actually redeems the masters a little in my eyes, since it means they finally realised his charming personality and kicked him out :)

:(

I believe that jedi can be master in both counsils

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes he died on Katarr, the Miraluka world. With other jedi and masters I might add. :luck:

Yes but that was after. :lol:

Perhaps the trial was a secret that was kept from the other council members.There was alot of empty seats in the chamber and it wasn't much of a trial to begin with.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yes he died on Katarr, the Miraluka world. With other jedi and masters I might add. :luck:

Yes but that was after. :lol:

Perhaps the trial was a secret that was kept from the other council members.There was alot of empty seats in the chamber and it wasn't much of a trial to begin with.

Perhaps the other council members were busy playing cards o:)

Or maybe the Council seats were empty because many Masters were out on campaigns?

Vrook was never permanently transferred from one council to another.

He was on the Dantooine Council as early as 3,993 BBY (Shadows and Light) and 3,964 BBY (KOTOR comics). Exile's exile (the Coruscant flashback in K2) takes place in 3,960 BBY, after the Battle of Malachor V. K1 takes place in 3,956 BBY. I guess Vrook was "temporarily" summoned to Coruscant for Exile's trial or just happened to be there at the moment.

Yes he died on Katarr, the Miraluka world. With other jedi and masters I might add. :(

Which was mentioned in K2's chronicles and hardly related to its story through character dialogue.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Perhaps the other council members were busy playing cards :p

Or maybe the Council seats were empty because many Masters were out on campaigns?

Yes that is possible,probably Nar Shadda rules...all that talk of decency. :thumbsup:

But But I thought Vandar moonlighted as a cantina dancer. :lol:

Out on campains?When did the masters decide to do anything besides debate how to deal with naughty little jedi Revan and how to brainwash Bastilla or other Jedi to follow thier archaic code?Seriously they did nothing before the war why start now. :huh: Lets blame someone else for our impending doom. :ermm:

I say,kill em all. :ph34r:

Vrook was never permanently transferred from one council to another.

He was on the Dantooine Council as early as 3,993 BBY (Shadows and Light) and 3,964 BBY (KOTOR comics). Exile's exile (the Coruscant flashback in K2) takes place in 3,960 BBY, after the Battle of Malachor V. K1 takes place in 3,956 BBY. I guess Vrook was "temporarily" summoned to Coruscant for Exile's trial or just happened to be there at the moment.

Which makes it all the more peculiar as to why he would be there and the others wouldn't... I doubt he would be the only one hopping from the Outer Rim to the center of the galaxy just to give the Exile her namesake

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Your point being?

Anyway, how does the Katarr incident relate to Exile's trial? It occurred way later.

Actually, you are right. It is just a bit frustrating having to wait for TSL Restoration team and M4-78 team to be done with K2 patches.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Now, what does THAT have to do with the topic?

:devil:

Perhaps their suggesting the other masters were there,doubt it though.

Or there thinking it was a conspiracy from the droids no thats the sallustans.

Or that SOME EARTH SHATTERING REVELATION shall be revealed by some unrelated patch..... :wacko: to much sarcasm?

Coruscant was probably hardly featured as a visual location in K2 apart from the Exile's trial.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

One thing that came to mind now that I think about it, where were Master Vandar and Master Zhar (and maybe a few other notables) at the meeting where the Exile was removed from the Order? They were around at that time, and from that droid on Dantooine, you can see that Vandar has some praise and admiration in her, something Vrook didn't (and obviously never does). I think he (Vandar) wouldn't have been as quick to exile the Exile out of the Jedi Order. And I'm sure some other Jedi Masters that were around at that time would have seen something they (Vrook and company) didn't see and mde their objections a bit more vocal.

in kotor1 zharr dies when your abour saul karaths ship,vandar dies if you the dark side and vrook was trying to make dantooine suitable for the jedi to return there.