The funny videos thread

ramza

That video reminded me of Rocky.

Okay. So by now, we all should have seen the Evolution of Dance video, right? In case not, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS10iEz3aV4

Now, here's a video this guy filmed of his twenty-three month old son attempting to imitate the Evolution of Dance. I personally think it's better than the original. You should watch the original first, though, so you can understand what the kid is attempting to do.

^_^

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Good one :D

So I continue with these "anime version of movie trailer whacky weird thingies": Neon Genesis Evangelion ( :wub::wub::wub: ) Star Wars parody

t

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I dont understand whats fun about that? Taking random clips from a japanese cartoon and adding the sound of a trailer for an american film? :wub:

PALE FORCE!! :wub:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqMcQvqDCFA...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6Jh-f3hjQ...related&search=

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I dont understand whats fun about that? Taking random clips from a japanese cartoon and adding the sound of a trailer for an american film? :wub:

He started it! :ph34r: :wub:

edit: Hah. Idiots... :wub:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And people pay to watch that.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wish Spacey would do more comedic stuff.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Urgh... Not again

Korgoth Of Barbaria Episode 1,

Part 1

Korgoth of Barbaria is the name of an American animated television series created by Aaron Springer, the storyboard artist of SpongeBob SquarePants. The pilot episode first aired in the United States on June 3, 2006 at 12:30 AM (EST) on Adult Swim. On June 18th, Adult Swim ran a bumper announcing Korgoth was officially picked up as a series. New episodes will air in September. [1]The series follows the exploits of the title character Korgoth (voiced by actor Diedrich Bader), and parodies Conan the Barbarian, as well as the sword and sorcery genre in general. The pilot was storyboarded by Aaron Springer with the animation directed by Genndy Tartakovsky. The Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal musical theme is composed by Lee Holdridge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korgoth_of_Barbaria

The Brits managed to stop this years big terror-event, I dont think its likely that something of that scale is likely to occur within the next 10months

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "