The funny videos thread

ramza

I followed a link seen in youtube upload and at last, a site with some of the old commercials. not much from the 70's but many from 80's 90's.

The Radio Shack Color Computer III!

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/1424/

Centipede for Atari 2600

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/1181/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Warning Disclaimer - Video in Swedish

Extremely hilarious and could even be funny for speakers of English. Yes, that's actually "nice" the southern Swedish motor enthusiast keeps saying. He also throws in words like "power" and "joystick". Don't know if anyone would hear it, but I'd strongly recommend a guy like Kaftan to have a look and a laugh. De e najs. >_<

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

:lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Description:

"I had a little fun with footage from America's Got Talent where I thought that David Hasselhoff was acting a lot like the wolf from the old Tex Avery cartoons."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Warning Disclaimer - Video in Swedish

Extremely hilarious and could even be funny for speakers of English. Yes, that's actually "nice" the southern Swedish motor enthusiast keeps saying. He also throws in words like "power" and "joystick". Don't know if anyone would hear it, but I'd strongly recommend a guy like Kaftan to have a look and a laugh. De e najs. :)

And to counter that.. a golden classic

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wow, that was **** :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Xard, you do realise you've linked to the Wishmaster vid twice, right?

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

oh noes! :lol:

Teh linking errorz!

Fixing

edit: Damn edit limit.

Meh: teh best evah 5 sec AMV

Edited by Xard

Hah, my video was deleted. ;)

Edit: I'll pm it.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, that sucked. I saw your link at work (where no videos ever work) So I figured I'd watch it at home. When I got home, it was gone. Damnit.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^Mister Prude of the Week

What do you mean "complete tastelessness isn't fun"?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds