The funny videos thread

ramza

:) x 100

Watched first 8-10 minutes. Nice editing job and choices of music. Way too long for my internet attention span. :cool:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Watched first 8-10 minutes. Nice editing job and choices of music. Way too long for my internet attention span. :cool:

I managed to look 31 minutes, then my brains started to melt :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why we shouldn't trust everything to computers...

I agree heartily with that sentiment, but not sure I find the video very funny. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

How can you ever get enough Stephen Colbert?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Jat-NLtq0...ephen%20colbert

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Perhaps I should have mentioned nobody's actually on the plane  :(

I suppose that makes sense. :D

I can't believe those are the real lyrics/that's a real song. That's hysterical. :(

I can't believe those are the real lyrics/that's a real song. That's hysterical. :(

I'm not entirly sure but ask a swede... it's their language.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's a really crappy translation. If you're wondering why it doesn't make sense it's because the translator is probably some 14 year old kid from the same chat channel..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think all this exposure to funky music on the 'net is brainwashing my personal sense of good taste. *hums Barbie Girl*

Couple brief ones:

Somewhat longer & popular:

Coolest dog in the world

:) those areawesome crimson

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ha! I watched it all and didn
Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

My girlfriend's grandma bought herself an Irish Wolfhound recently. She wrote an email to my girlfriend today about everyday stuff, but also mentioned that she was somewhat surprised that the dog (which is only a few months old) was already as big as their old, recently passed-away dog.. It immediately made me think of this:

http://www.bofunk.com/video/511/a_big_dog_...e_old_lady.html

Although the dog in the video is a Grand Dane, it's about the same size.

This is an Irish Wolfhound (mature):

wesen_01_1.jpg

Imagine an old lady fastened by a leash to that thing..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!