What game is better san andreas or kotor2

But kotor 2 is not better than halo 2.And at least in halo 2 and san andreas your character can talk :huh:

I'm trying so hard not to flame you right now...You know nothing about video games. Let's just leave it at that.

Ya probably should said what you had to say.But my opinion is that your character shouldn't talk cause it suppose to be your character and your imagination.you need to be creative yourself jedi killer.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I liked Big Smoke

I hated him.

Sand Andreas was fun game, and that is most important thing, right? But still, comparing SA and k2 is just stupid.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

yes... then you paint yourself blue and red and run around yelling CAPTAIN PLANET!

I did like the "no tounge devil" you meet before getting a garage/chopshop.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

San Andreas and KOTOR2 are on my list of 5 best game I've ever played at 1 & 2. I have to pick SA over KOTOR though.

Unlike what most of you people are saying SA had a very involving and interesting story. It was like most other GTAs one big satire. The maincharacter had a more realistic personality than any other GTA character before. Claude the main of GTA3 was nothing but a silent errand boy and Vercetti was just shown as an angry man with the only peek into when you brought the printing press. CJ acted more realistically than both. For once the story didn't center around a guy trying to move up in the mafia it centered around someone trying to stay stuck at a spot in life he shouldn't have been in. It focused on the pointless fighting in a satirical way of the plights of many urban minority communities (even though many people playing probaly wouldn't understand).

San Andreas did have a good story but I will agree that KOTOR2 had a better one, but the thing that makes SA better to me is the world. Its open and explorable unlike KOTOR2's. I liked 2 better than one storywise and gameplaywise but it felt too confined. Though the first one might have been confined as its predecessor it didn't feel like it. I prefer games that give open explorable worlds. KOTOR2 didn't do that it felt closed, confined, and claustrophobic.

I just remembered a realization:

Comparison between the two games will have San Andreas be the game to prevail over K2.

Why?

K2 was a cluster f**k of a sequel.  Atleast 40% of the game was cut.  On top of that were the countless bugs that made it into every copy of the game and the game in general was rushed by half assed developers.  Star Wars or not, the defects of the game put it far below SA.

Are you serious ? First of all,I said maybe 5% of the game was cut.Kotor 2 had the same amount of bugs that they were in the first game and in all my playthrough I only encountered one or two minor bugs.Secondly,It's the publisher Lucasarts who rushed the game.Finally,the only good they were in San Andreas was that when I play it...it remembered me how KOTOR 2 was superior to this game.

5%, gee you must have no sence of cut endings or a cut storyline what-so-ever, for Malachor was cut (parts in it) the ending was cut, party members stories and stuff where cut, oh, the grand list goes on I would say about 1/3 was cut

EDIT: Oh and the GTA series should have been over after Vice City, they all follow the same storyline of some corrupted nin-com-poop who just goes around following gangs ect. First its the perspective of an Italian-American, now its Africa-American the only minor difference between these games is, they have a few things added in, different time period, different characters ect. KotOR could keep a straight story, with twists and had meaning to it

Edited by Revan_Returns

SA was fun and is defiantely in the top of worlds best games but once u complete the game (the missions just normal ones) all u do is go around do secret missions (most of them boring) and stuff like that.

But kotor 2had a great story line and very interesting features + the side missions are fun. the only bit i was ever bored at was the begining in peragaus and is the only game i would play ver and over and over so yeah.

P.s how do u do cheats i dont get it a bit confusing

I just remembered a realization:

Comparison between the two games will have San Andreas be the game to prevail over K2.

Why?

K2 was a cluster f**k of a sequel.  Atleast 40% of the game was cut.  On top of that were the countless bugs that made it into every copy of the game and the game in general was rushed by half assed developers.  Star Wars or not, the defects of the game put it far below SA.

Are you serious ? First of all,I said maybe 5% of the game was cut.Kotor 2 had the same amount of bugs that they were in the first game and in all my playthrough I only encountered one or two minor bugs.Secondly,It's the publisher Lucasarts who rushed the game.Finally,the only good they were in San Andreas was that when I play it...it remembered me how KOTOR 2 was superior to this game.

5%, gee you must have no sence of cut endings or a cut storyline what-so-ever, for Malachor was cut (parts in it) the ending was cut, party members stories and stuff where cut, oh, the grand list goes on I would say about 1/3 was cut

EDIT: Oh and the GTA series should have been over after Vice City, they all follow the same storyline of some corrupted nin-com-poop who just goes around following gangs ect. First its the perspective of an Italian-American, now its Africa-American the only minor difference between these games is, they have a few things added in, different time period, different characters ect. KotOR could keep a straight story, with twists and had meaning to it

It would mean they cut from 7 to 12 hours of the game ?

K2 definetly was not 12 hours long :p

Storywise: A lot was cut

Gameplay wise: Not very much.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)