What game is better san andreas or kotor2

Um, can we get a big damn DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Of coure GTA SA is more realistic. It supposed takes place inthe real world while Star Wars is not. Also they are completely different games so it is irrelevant which one is better. Hell, they aren't even in the same genre.

Asking a silly question like this on a Kotor 2 forum? I do believe the cards are stacked against you.

Not only that, but KOTOR is a much better game than SA regardless of their genre. SA is for 12-year-olds who think think it is cool to own such a crappy game. All I hear about SA is that it has prostitutes in it. I have played it on a PS2 and I wasn't impressed.

San Andreas is entertaining, and as much as they tried to create a good story, they failed horribly. Mass genocide of "gang bangers" is only one of two good aspects of the game. The other aspect was how enhanced the actual game play was in comparison to GTA3 or VC.

Kotor 2 had a great story and fun to play a few times. The genocide wasn't to the scale of S.A. but allowed for more "finesse" in killing. And its SW...come on.

But naturally Kotor 2

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

Thanks for the insight, genius.

Exactly.

SA is good game, but not that good. And definetly you can't compare SA and k2.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I can't resist...

You are NOOB

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The gameplay mechanics seem pretty boring in San Andreas.

Did you even play San Andreas? Are you aware it has very decent RPG elements and that it is way beyond Vice City?

I did play San Andreas, and although I liked the story missions and conquering territories was nice, I didn't like the "Keeping fit" and keeping the girlfriend happy jobs. Although that could be because I'm only 14 years old as of now, and I prefer more fast-paced things. :)

Did you even play San Andreas? Are you aware it has very decent RPG elements and that it is way beyond Vice City?

I did play San Andreas, and although I liked the story missions and conquering territories was nice, I didn't like the "Keeping fit" and keeping the girlfriend happy jobs. Although that could be because I'm only 14 years old as of now, and I prefer more fast-paced things. :ermm:

You mean like "driving a motorcycle behind a train and shooting at guys on top with 2 uzis as they lob grenades at you" fast-paced or "Burnout" fast-paced?

Or maybe it was KotOR fast-paced? :blink:

Admit it, those 2 games can't be compared rationally to each other. All one can say is "I prefer GTA:SA style games over KotOR style games". There is nothing else to say, which makes this argument and this thread pointless.

But kotor 2 is not better than halo 2.And at least in halo 2 and san andreas your character can talk :ermm:

I'm trying so hard not to flame you right now...You know nothing about video games. Let's just leave it at that.

(w00t)

Please don't hold back I don't think we mind.if someone posts such inane rubbish so often they must espect to be flamed.

Never-mind that KOTOR has :blink: dramatic truth and virtuosity.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well KotOR2 had an extremely well made story, and it was thought about and worked accordingly to KotOR1, and the story was indepth and well thought about, but then there is SA which barely had a story

I did play San Andreas, and although I liked the story missions and conquering territories was nice, I didn't like the "Keeping fit" and keeping the girlfriend happy jobs. Although that could be because I'm only 14 years old as of now, and I prefer more fast-paced things. :p

You mean like "driving a motorcycle behind a train and shooting at guys on top with 2 uzis as they lob grenades at you" fast-paced or "Burnout" fast-paced?

Or maybe it was KotOR fast-paced? ;)

Admit it, those 2 games can't be compared rationally to each other. All one can say is "I prefer GTA:SA style games over KotOR style games". There is nothing else to say, which makes this argument and this thread pointless.

I guess you are right....The matter of fact is, yeah I like lobbing grenades and firing uzis but the daily exercise, eating and keeping the girls happy was boring for me. Like I said, the story missions are quite fast paces, as is the territory conquest system. But sometimes I just want to take a nice ride through the city and rasie hell, and I can't do that often without the girlfriend happiness and fitness meters going down! :p

Anyway, KOTOR-style games are more comfy for me as compared to GTA-SA style games. :)

Edited by Accelerator

But kotor 2 is not better than halo 2.And at least in halo 2 and san andreas your character can talk :o

These aren't even the same GENRE OF GAME. While SA, Halo 2, and KOTOR 2 are all fantastic games you cannot compare them, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

:wub:

It's like he has no comprehension of what gaming is... It's like comparing a sports game to an RPG and than being disappointed that there is less of a plot in the sports game. Complete assanine.

PS: Vice City > San Andreas... I'd take Scarface anyday over a bunch of white 10 year olds pretending they're gangsters. :devil::p

But kotor 2 is not better than halo 2.And at least in halo 2 and san andreas your character can talk :wub:

I'm trying so hard not to flame you right now...You know nothing about video games. Let's just leave it at that.

(w00t)

Please don't hold back I don't think we mind.if someone posts such inane rubbish so often they must espect to be flamed.

Never-mind that KOTOR has :devil: dramatic truth and virtuosity.

The mods won't be very tolerant toward me if I start making naughty posts again.

But kotor 2 is not better than halo 2.And at least in halo 2 and san andreas your character can talk :o

(w00t)

Never-mind that KOTOR has :luck: dramatic truth and virtuosity.

The mods won't be very tolerant toward me if I start making naughty posts again.

:lol: My sides hurt.Well I don't want to be responsible for leading you down that slippery path again. o:)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.