Does mira love the jedi exile

I think she does because she followed him to malachor and no one else did the exile told everyone to stay at telos but why did she follow him

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Good question... I think she does love him a bit...

It seems like EVERYONE falls in love with the Exile. If you play as a female, even Sion is in love with you. It's a little much. As for Mira, I don't think she's the only one who came to Malachor -- she's just the only one who had a loose end to tie up so she's the only one you see. I don't think she was in love with the male Exile, because if you try to hit on her, she basically outlines why it is a bad idea. And she calls you old. :(

Mira is not the only one that came to Malachor V with the Exile. All your crew did, because they were originally to confront Kreia on their own (cut content). I think she might be attracted to M!Exile, which is not the same thing as love.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

If you want to believe Mira loves your male Exile, feel free. It's role-playing.

In terms of the so-called official plot...no, I don't think so. Grudgingly admires/cares, yes, loves, no.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I somehow felt Mira treats the Male Exile as her nosy kid brother who gets in her way. The way she tells you anything suggests just that. I mean, she says things like why we shouldn't hurt civilians, refuses to give big bombs to you....Its almost like she thinks of you as a kid brother who should not get spoiled.

In either case, IMO Mira loves the Exile as a brother, which is why she would protect him like she protects her own family. :thumbsup:

In the case of the female exile, I would say that Mira acts like you are someone her age and like a friend, just casual. Nothing to it. :p

It says that the exile told his crew to stay at telos to wait for his return and mira took a ship and followed the ebon hawk. So she loves him :o

In original ending whole gang is on Malachor. Expect I can't remember was Bao Dur there

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Mira has zero interest in Exile. Appart from telling you you are too old (Male Exile) as someone else mentioned, she tells you that that the other two girls are fighing for you, and if she were to join the fight she would have to kick their backsides :D

And from what I read about the RP, Bao is not there, as he has no voice overs in any of the cut scenes on Mal V.

She's jealous because if your with brianna or visas she asks you if your with them. And i saw i cutscene of her talking to brianna and she said that i was her's. She also said that she love's her targets. Plus the exile is her target. :(

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Chris your starting to remind me of Nick_i_am and Llorynar.

On topic, no. she doesn't love him, she feels more like family to him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

They are nothing but friends judging how it appeared in the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Maybe everyone else did come, but couldn't make it out of the Ebon Hawk?

EH crash onto Malachor's surface might have knocked party members unconscious for quite a while.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Mira even calls the female Exile beautiful... :):ermm:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Mira even calls the female Exile beautiful...  :devil:  :wub:

she does when? she telling me doesn't want to be my friend:P

Kreia's mind reading lessons, IIRC

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.