Tim Schafer on 360 BC

Llyranor

What's Psychonauts?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'M NOT CRAZY!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have yet to play Psychonauts. :(

What do Psychonauts, Space Rangers 2 and Galactic Civilizations 2 have in common?

They are all games that haven't been released in Portugal. :'(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

But I think two of those games are available from direct download..? Not 100% sure, but I think I have read that somewhere.. And I assume Portugal aren't excluded from legal downloading :()

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I know GalCiv2 is. But if you want to get the manual and the box and all the snazzy things that come with it, you have to pay extra.

Heja Sverige!!

Can't you find someone to ship it to you?

Unless it's someone from these forums, no. And, of course there are the added mail fees I'd have to cough up.

Anyway, in the specific GalCiv2 case, the game has on the brink of being published in Portugal for the last couple of months, but so far nothing has happened.

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, it took almost a year for Psychonauts to arrive in Sweden. I know that because I bought it in early february this year, for my girlfriend on her birthday (febryary 17). It was released the previous year in North America. I have no idea if the other two games have surfaced here..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

GalCiv2's european publisher is Paradox Entertainment, who are of course, svenska. So it's safe to say it has been published in Sweden.

Heja Sverige!!

Unless it's someone from these forums, no. And, of course there are the added mail fees I'd have to cough up.

Anyway, in the specific GalCiv2 case, the game has on the brink of being published in Portugal for the last couple of months, but so far nothing has happened.

You can order the PAL version on their website. Go to their store.

Apparently the plot is working. Some MS dawgs confirmed that they're 'working on it'.

Here's what someone apparently got in response to an email.

Clint, that's not funny. My mom died at the age of 9 of recurring suprapsychobelshtosis, the rarest form of belshtosis.

But anyway, I forgive you. You couldn't have possibly known about her

early demise at the age of 9.

I promise, we are working on Psychonauts. It is a fabulous game.

Sincerely,

Alan Stuart

Emulation Ninja

Xbox 360 Team

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I checked Walmart, Blockbuster (more than one) and Target and I couldn't find Psychonauts.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf