The Invincible Thread

astr0creep

Hello,

I have infused this thread with an ancient and mysterious magic(i.e. Love) that prevents the all mighty Mods from closing or deleting it. They can't even post in it! Hahahahahaha!

So post absolutely anything you want and it will be seen and enjoyed by all, even the most perverted of us. Hahahahahahahaha

CONTEST: Anyone who manages to break my spell receives a pseudo cookie! Go posters go!

EDIT: The topic is uh... INVINCIBILITY!

What is invincible? I say my bottom front teeth because all men in my familly have the same teeth that NEVER breaks or drops or loosens up and it follows us all the way down in our grave.

Edited by astr0creep

I hope you know this is against the rules and will recieve a warning for starting a thread that doesn't involve a specific topic.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hello,

I have infused this thread with an ancient and mysterious magic(i.e. Love) that prevents the all mighty Mods from closing or deleting it. They can't even post in it! Hahahahahaha!

So post absolutely anything you want and it will be seen and enjoyed by all, even the most perverted of us. Hahahahahahahaha

CONTEST: Anyone who manages to break my spell receives a pseudo cookie! Go posters go!

EDIT: The topic is uh... INVINCIBILITY!

What is invincible? I say my bottom front teeth because all men in my familly have the same teeth that NEVER breaks or drops or loosens up and it follows us all the way down in our grave.

You lose!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.