WHAT ARE YOU EATING RIGHT NOW?!

thepixiesrock

garden vegetable creamcheese on wheat thins

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Taco Doritos and Coke! :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

^

That is a question better left unanswered.

Beer. Does that count? It's Rolling Rock, Latrobe's finest (and only) beer. At least until Anheuser-Busch moves their production at the end of July. I've boycotted those bastards for stealing the quirkiness of my favorite summer beer.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

garden vegetable creamcheese on wheat thins

Are you my dad?

I really don't care if it is healthy as I'm not a health nut., but its really good.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've heard it's basically gonna suck after that since the water's better at the place they're making it currently.  I wouldn't really know since I don't drink, but that's a pretty crappy move if it's true.  :ermm:

Yeah. I wrote a column about the whole thing for the paper. It's funny, they want us to write columns every few weeks, but there's only a few things I'm passionate enough about to write 800 well-thought-out words on.

Music, obviously, is one. Video games are another, and beer is a third.

I basically whined about how A-B is bankrupting the city of Latrobe by doing this, as well as destroying one of the last independent successful breweries. Then I went into the whole history of the mysterious "33" on the bottle. It was fun and a few people took the time to write me on it, so that was cool.

So what is up with the "33"?

Toast.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The "33" is the number of words in the pledge. When the family was thinking of what they wanted the bottle to say, they had a bunch of drafts. The one they liked was composed of 33 words, and whoever wrote the draft wrote the number of words underneath it.

That's how they sent it to the printer, and when the bottles all came back with 33s on them, a Depression-era new business was not about to just toss them. Or at least that's how the story seems to go.

Edit: And a fried bologna sandwich, with melted cheese. Mmmmmm.

Edited by Darth Drabek

Just got back from Sweet Tomatoes, one of those all-you-can salad and soup diners. Huge salad, couple very small muffins, tiny bit of vanilla yogurt & lemon lava cake; I'm really full. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Almond and toffee chocolates ^_^

apples and poppy seed dressing

I like poppy seed cake, but I'm not sure about dressing. Is it a creamy type dressing?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Strawberries. The breakfast o' fieldmice.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Doritos, the breakfast.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.