Star Wars Galaxies: A empire divided

I been playing swg for three years almost now. now i'm thinking of leaving LEC/SOE have a ruin a perfectly good and what worst is the cs is lousiest i've ever known. and everytime someone voices there opinion mostly negative almost immediately dekletion of the post. and the poster most the time get banned. i guess if you handle the truth or don't want it to spread you squash it. just needed to some frustation out of my system.

I been playing swg for three years almost now. now i'm thinking of leaving LEC/SOE have a ruin a perfectly good and what worst is the cs is lousiest i've ever known. and everytime someone voices there opinion mostly negative almost immediately dekletion of the post. and the poster most the time get banned. i guess if you handle the truth or don't want it to spread you squash it. just needed to some frustation out of my system.

What do you expect from Sony?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I played for three months. I stopped.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Sorry Dark_Raven i forgot about this forum. but yea i guess soe is worst then ea now. Draque the game is no longer what it was then far from it fact. after the latest combat downgrade the new york times did a article bout swg and it wasn't a pretty one.........

Good question... you should have quit at the same time as Darque. I myself stayed around to fully grind out Jedi before the combat upgrade. I quit a month before the upgrade and never regretted it. $850 for my Jedi... imagine what they'd sell for these days... you'd be lucky for a nickel.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

SWG was not bad at first, so I understand that someone has played it for three years. But I've heard too that they chanced whole system to Everquest style when latest expansion came. Duh.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I can't believe you've been playing it for 3 years.

I can't believe that there is such shortage fo such good Star Wars games online

IMO most of the SW games would be better as SP, and where made for SP purposes (but then there are good MP games, like the JK series)

Galaxies, from what I've heard suckzorz so I'm not going to touch it

I played from around June 05, i was 2 phases away from Jedi when they brought in the NGE, what annoyed me the most is that they only announced it 2 weeks before they brought it live, i was fuming when it went live, now ive cancelled all my accounts and dont have a decent Star Wars MMO anymore,

Thanks SOE :thumbsup:

I guess they made it worse with that NGE didn't they.

And now I don't know what is was before this NGE because I started playing this game after the NGE. Currently, I am doing Naboo and what I like about the game are:

Huge levels. It really feels like you *are* on the planet. You can go everywhere you want with a swoopbike or speeder

Customisation of your character. Define face, hairstyle, body, species everything. That's a real plus. I have read about different lightsaber hilts and thickness off the beam. That's pretty good. I started as a Jedi (obviously).

Challenging. Each planet got different foes attuned to the most likely level of your character. You have quiet a battle to challenge 3 foes at once.

No ending. You could at least go on forever. Go hunt Krayt Dargons for pearls I figure.

Other then that, sorry to say but it is very unrealistic having to battle spawning enemies who spawn again each time in about 1 minute.

And you pay quiet a bit of money for a game that got quiet some flaws. Crappy inventory system for example. And I could think of quiet a bit more but it's late and I quit writing for now

Master Vandar lives!

• 3 weeks later...

Im returning to the game after two years. Right now I have a level 14 Jedi I did have another character I deleted him when I quit the game he was a master TKM Master Fencer and a Master Medic and unlock glowy with him.

SWG Name: Titosros

Sever: Eclipse

Well, I've heard that it was actually quite good MMORPG until new expansion pack. Or something.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My medic is boring but my bounty hunter is fun

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.