Best Dark Side Line

There's the line that force persuades the two goons on Nar Shaddaa to jump into the pit. That's the funniest one, but I don't remember the most evil lines because I'm usually concerned with the light side lines.

It was something like "Give me back my ship or else I'll kill you". I heard that line after playing animal crossing for six hours and it made me smile. I wish I could tell Mr. Nook that I'm going to kill him because he fired me (just because he didn't have any work for me to do for him) and still expected that I would to pay off my debt.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Nah. JA's LS ending is just one of the "lollest" moments in whole SW. :ermm:

Oooo...Terrible sith lord ghost is coming to get you, spooooooookyyyy... :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Anything HK-47 says is funny in a dark humor way.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Oh... no wait a second... why should I be scared? :huh:

That Sith Lord is dead and I killed sexy Tavion as well...

Too bad...

No spooks today!

I ment what player should've felt when Marka's stupid little ghost popped out from statue

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

UUUU... BOOO... I'm Ragnos... I will slice your heart and liver and eat it for breakfast... oh no wait... Jady Korr has arrived, lets make him play with my playmate Tavion, then lets enjoy breakfast.

On tatooine when that guy is stuck with the 4 machines that will blow up if you move you tell him you wont help him and you will sip some ice cold water and laugh at him.

Also The lady that tells you to sell a hunters item on tatooine and you force persuade her to give it to you and you keep it and the money forcing her to starve.