Here is something interesting...

I have just been looking at the star wars official website and I was looking through the database of basically every star wars character ever devised, for example it had Carth, Bastila and Malak and it gives a backstory on each. They make passing references to Revan, though he/she doesn't has its own listing- which may just indicate that Revan's story is incomplete, and if it is incomplete, then that may just signal at some point or another Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic III.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/

to see what I mean

I hope you're right but lucasarts seemed to have put the kotor serie in the garbage or they wait obsidian to finish neverwinter nights to give them over the third game which I think is more likely to hspeen but only time will tell if me and you are right.Maybe someone from obsidian entertainement can answer that... (w00t)

I would be willing to bet that they are in the planning stage at least- if they are doing nothing it just wouldn't make sense. The front page of this site indicates that Obsidian is on a massive recruitment drive meaning that the company has big projects ahead- and it cannot be for anything far in development because it would be too late to bring people in a big influx of people half-way through a game. Maybe I'm looking to much into this but I do not believe for a moment that the franchise is dead, or even dormant for that matter.

I would be willing to bet that they are in the planning stage at least- if they are doing nothing it just wouldn't make sense. The front page of this site indicates that Obsidian is on a massive recruitment drive meaning that the company has big projects ahead- and it cannot be for anything far in development because it would be too late to bring people in a big influx of people half-way through a game. Maybe I'm looking to much into this but I do not believe for a moment that the franchise is dead, or even dormant for that matter.

I think you're right,I was unaware that obsidian is on a massive recruitement drive.They could not just put a potential project like Kotor 3 in the garbage.

KOTOR 3 would mean more money (Big time!) and more fun for all us fans! Keep your fingers crossed.

I hope they don't do like bioware,worked on their own products or at least not for now.I think for devs to create a rpg in the star wars universe,in a succesfull serie like kotor is just stimulating.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Despite everything even remotely Kotor3 like should go in there...

Maybe a Topic Name Change is in order? o:)"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee