• vrook lamar
    • kavar
    • darth traya
    • darth sideous
    • darth feta cheese see http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Darth_Feta
    • darth nihilous
    • Uliq-Qel-Droma

Write properly first

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Zez-Kai Ell was ok.

Master Kavar: He has dialogue with any PC in K2 that has quite a bit of sense almost all the time.

Vrook was more like someone who had quite a lot of dialogue directly reproduced from K1, so not much of any difference in terms of his character.

Atris was barely developed. Even Bastila from K1 had more substance than her in quite a few ways although I may not necessarily be a fan of hers.

Vash was almost omitted from game, so can't really comment on this.

(To darth_nocens: It helps to have first letters of ranks for Jedi in capital actually, and even for Sith)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Revan will this, we are after all on his home territory.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

What home territory?

Exactly. This area of forums is home of revan fanboys :huh:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

... of course there is minority of Exile fanboys. (which reminds me, where did OPG go? We had lots of fun in most powerful jedi topic... :huh::lol: )

Tell me the truth... was makes Revan so great... he's just a jerk in a suit. He's good but not the best. So tell me honestly why do u think revan is great....

No he wasn't. Someone seems to hate Revan because he is more liked than oh so godly Exile <_<

Well sorry Xard... if not everyone holds your same opinion... by the way... this being a KOTOR 2, I repeat, KOTOR 2 forum =]:wacko::wacko: they should speak about that game instead of K1... if you want to charm Revan so much go on the BioWare forum of K1!!!

Edited by Jedi Exile

Well sorry Xard... if not everyone holds your same opinion... by the way... this being a KOTOR 2, I repeat, KOTOR 2 forum  >_<  >_<  >_<  they should speak about that game instead of K1... if you want to charm Revan so much go on the BioWare forum of K1!!!

I just happen to respect other peoples opinions. Saying that Revan is jerk in the suit isn't very respecting, if you didn't notce. <_<

This is kotor 2 forum? Namely, yes. But this is in many ways Kotor forums too. There is much talking about kotor 1, and even speculation about kotor 3.

And remember that many people has played kotor 1 before kotor 2, so it is logical that there is talking about both games in here.

edit: And like I said in other topic, I think that k2 is great game, but that doesn't mean that I have to be fan of the Exile

Edited by Xard

Well. each character mirrors different strengths and weaknesses.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧