How do you prefer your lightsaber?

I alternate between double bladed (red) and two singles (red and the new green color [forgot name], because I have never found silver) depending on how I feel like fighting, because i record my games and keep them on my computer, for personal enjoyment and to mock people who suck more than I do, which is alot of people.

I love the twin lightsabers (blue on left hand, green on right hand). I think they are more elegant and if you have high strength you can easily hit enemies and inflict double the damage than both single or double-bladed lightsabers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but two singles blades must be the best when you get your hands on some good crystals? since you can only put 2 crystals in the double bladed while you can use 4 when you have 2 singels :)

There could have been two single lightsabers shown during a scenario when your Exile PC came back from the Mandalorian Wars to face punishment by the Jedi Council which was left out of the game. Instead, it is displayed as a double-bladed saber.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You have to choose force powers.

You can fistfight whole game through...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You could finish the game without using a lightsaber but I tell you that the Sith Assassins will slice your brains out... even better if they don't have your saber in the ways. Quicker and more efficent.

I had Revan use two sabers in KotOR 1 (blue and green) and wanted something different in K2 so I chose double-bladed (blue, then silver, then viridian because I gave the silver crystal to Handmaiden. I wish I had found a cyan crystal).

If I had the game on PC I would have used the Mantle of the Force crystal for Revan. that is a cool color, I silver-cyan I think.

Darth Ekim, if you finish the quest on Nar Shaddaa with Greadda (I think that's her name) in her favor, she will have a silver crystal in her inventory for you. I'm pretty sure it isn't a random item.

• 3 weeks later...

Two is better than one...at least for me. Mostly, I just like the way it looks better...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I liked just using one single blade lightsaber because in my opinion, it just looks better.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Revan : Twin normal lightsabers of the same color

Exile: Double lightsaber

I don't know why but I feel more comfortable with the Exile as a double lightsaber fighter and Revan as a twin lightsaber fighter.

Me too, although I used green and blue sabers for my Revan since I started out as a Consular but wanted a little blue with the green.

Think it depends on some colour crystals. With violet, would use two single sabers.

With viridian, would use just a single saber.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧