Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

I heard it works. I never experienced that weird memory stuff. Tho I did experience some choppiness in certain areas, but consistantly.

I wrote that down, I also will make my page file larger next time. The unnoficial pathces look tempting also, but then again they seem to create as many problems as they fix!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Having high persuasion I have no need of reload since any of the "right" dialogues to say to them is highlighted in blue. Plus using common sense goes a long way.

I don't remember having high pursuation or getting a lot of the blue dialogue options... I just kept choosing the neutral responce and I saved em. :o

I could barely run Bloodlines, but I was able to due to some creative configuring. If you're having problems running the game at a good speed I highly recommend altering the config file to turn off 3d sky effects (you won't miss it much).

I also have task manager open when I start the game and while it's initially loading I quickly change Bloodlines' priority to "low." It's supposed to prevent that memory drain thing. Seems to work.

Very fun game, great dialogue, and stealth kills with very large hammers or katanas never get old.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'd imagine Darque didn't save Jeanette, because she's not being cheap and going save/reload because things didn't go the way she wanted.

:o Darque

I tried though :wacko:

Shouldn't have tried to save both of them :wacko: At least that's what I thought I was doing :wacko:

And nope, no save/reloading here :)

It takes away from the replayability :)

I also have task manager open when I start the game and while it's initially loading I quickly change Bloodlines' priority to "low." It's supposed to prevent that memory drain thing. Seems to work.

Very good tip. It seems to prevent Bloodlines from using up all the available ram quickly. Should reduce the amount of times you need to reboot the program.

:o:wacko::wacko:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you want a challenge than playing as a nosferatu is it. You have to lurk in the sewers and not be seen my kine.

I may go Tremere next time :o

I'm the direct type, but magic's more my thing :wacko:

And of course... there's that make people explode power I'm dying to try. ^_^

If you want a challenge than playing as a nosferatu is it. You have to lurk in the sewers and not be seen my kine.

I may go Tremere next time :o

I'm the direct type, but magic's more my thing :wacko:

That's a big plus with the Tremere, getting blood boil. :wacko:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Gorths favourite pastime (when its time for a reload anyway) is to use the Malkavian power "Bedlam" on the pedestrians on the main streets. Like watching racial riots in a major city. Well, it's a riot... really... :wacko:"

History CVAR? :o

An almost implemented cool feature available through cheating.

A "history" will give you a package of benefits/bonuses (and the opposite) tailored to suit your clan and taste in gaming. It crashes the game every now and then, but it looked like a nice idea and some effort seemed to have gone in there :wacko:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gorths favourite pastime (when its time for a reload anyway) is to use the Malkavian power "Bedlam" on the pedestrians on the main streets. Like watching racial riots in a major city. Well, it's a riot... really... :p"

I've been looking at that clan (got a guide with the game)

When I play it again, I'll either go Malkavian or Tremere.. though Malkavians look reaaaaaaaaaaaaally fun ^_^

History CVAR? :thumbsup:

An almost implemented cool feature available through cheating.

A "history" will give you a package of benefits/bonuses (and the opposite) tailored to suit your clan and taste in gaming. It crashes the game every now and then, but it looked like a nice idea and some effort seemed to have gone in there :(

Hey, neat, I'll have to check that out on my second run :)

Damn you! Reading this thread, I have to play the fecking game again now.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Which clan? :p

I'm thinking Nosferatu. Never played one before, also because of the oooglyness and the bondage gear they seem to wear. Superficial, I know but still... just because you're undead, doesn't mean you can't smarten yourself up a bit.

You're still enjoying it then Darque?

Wait, you can save Jeanette and Therese?

It still bothers me that what could have been an exceptional game was marred by technical issues and rushed level design at the end. If I were one of the people on the creative/artistic end of the game's creation -- who obviously put forth a lot of effort in doing their jobs well -- I would have been pissed. The writing, modeling, artwork, voice acting, facial animation, casting, game design, sound design, and even a lot of the level design and even many of the technical features were fantastic, but all that work got f'ed up in a lot of gamer's minds by a number of agitating issues that could have been easily avoided.

Bloodlines might have matched the Fallouts as my favorite games too if those problems weren't there. Oh well. :thumbsup:

It didn't help that some of the marketing decisions seemed kinda dense.

Day 3 - Spoilers :)

Wow, what a day :)

Found Lily, which was easy, seeing as there were only two doors left that I hadn't been able to get into in that place, and one had the creepy blood peddler. =]

From there I decided to tie up some loose ends, went looking for some dude named Carson... which led me to an arm wielding maniac :blink:

Once that nonsense was done it was time to report to Prince Annoying... but first I had to check out some abandoned building... don't ask why, it was just the thing to do... met some creepy vamp wannabe in the basement.... and sadly had to deal with the crazy TV guy.. but I figure it was either him or me. :ph34r: And it got me two new missions :) Go team vamp :)

Not able to put it off any longer I went to the prince... then the bar.. met some commie vamp I've grown to like... then off to some boat... and... an annoying stealth mission.

I hate stealth missions :) So I decided to do the Commie Vamp's mission first :)

....and went strait into the sewers again.........yuck.

Oh well, at least it led me to a zombie filled motel and a rather cool run and gun bossbattle :)

And I learned one very perfect truth... Axe = win. :wub:

With nothing else to do, I went to the ship.... and found that Celerity makes stealth missions a breeze... just run past everyone and grab what you need and then get the heck out.... :ph34r:

And my reward? More of Prince Annoying's Lip.... :wacko:

But at least I now have my own pet Ghoul :D

Now I find myself trapped in a maniac mansion full of knife weilding fruitloops :wacko:

Stay tuned :D