Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

My current Bloodlines game is currently just about to start the haunted mansion. I really need to get going on it. I have too many games going on at once.

Female, Brujah, Unarmed, Persuasion, Firearms, Celerity. Totally awesome!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Tal'mahe'Ra Blade had better stats, but katanas are so overrated. Give me a hedge cutter any day.

That's the special katana I am talking about. Fast and does devastating damage.

Brujah with melee and strength of 10, celerity of 5 and the Tal'mahe'Ra = unstoppable killingmachine.

Yep you got it. Awesome damage!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 3 weeks later...
My current Bloodlines game is currently just about to start the haunted mansion.  I really need to get going on it.  I have too many games going on at once.

Female, Brujah, Unarmed, Persuasion, Firearms, Celerity.  Totally awesome!

Grout's mansion? it's a nice maze to go through.

The beachside hotel was the best area to venture in. In some places when I first played the game it scared me.

Post 10,000. It was only fitting to have it my favorite game thread.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.