Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

I am so close to finally finishing my Toreador game that I started many months ago. I am at the point where I would be going to the Society of Leopold.

But I started another game, this time as a

Brujah

:ph34r:

I played my game with the Teador myself. My sneaking level was so high that i could walk past and nudge anyone as long as i didn't stand up. :p

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Hello new mod/mod I've never noticed before.

The artist formerly known as Master_Revan. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I shoot the melee creatures before they can get close to me.

In fact, I'm quite certain that people thought the idea of ranged weapons was useful because you could hurt your opponent while they couldn't hurt you. This going back to slings and whatnot.

Edited by alanschu

I shoot the melee creatures before they can get close to me.

In fact, I'm quite certain that people thought the idea of ranged weapons was useful because you could hurt your opponent while they couldn't hurt you.  This going back to slings and whatnot.

Sadly I am not that quick with the ranged reflexes. They are on me before I know and its panic time. My health is dropping rapidly and I can't even get an accurate shot off because I am being knocked around.

I like ranged in Chinatown like the Lotus Blossom and the Tong headquarters since they use range unless you engage them in melee. I feel like a gangster breaking out the automatic and blasting everyone.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I am so close to finally finishing my Toreador game that I started many months ago. I am at the point where I would be going to the Society of Leopold.

But I started another game, this time as a

Brujah

:ph34r:

I played my game with the Teador myself. My sneaking level was so high that i could walk past and nudge anyone as long as i didn't stand up. :p

I like my Toreador. I put a lot of points into seduction to get what I want with the npcs.

With the Brijah she is going to get points in intimidation.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Sadly I am not that quick with the ranged reflexes. They are on me before I know and its panic time. My health is dropping rapidly and I can't even get an accurate shot off because I am being knocked around.

I like ranged in Chinatown like the Lotus Blossom and the Tong headquarters since they use range unless you engage them in melee. I feel like a gangter breaking out the automatic and blasting everyone.

I keep a melee weapon handy (and bound to '1' on the keyboard) for the situations where the creatures move too quickly (like those heads on feet guys in the sewers). Once they get close, they are harder to shoot (since they run around), and that's when I'll use a melee weapon.

I'm a lazy jackass, so I'm just going to out and ask:

Do the "History" options added in the latest community patch change the actual RP elements of the game, or do they merely affect stats? I haven't had the chance to play through with any of them. Like most RPGs I have, the first act (Santa Monica) has been played so often it's now like pulling teeth. Probably why I haven't been able to finish the game more than once (I'm also susceptible to RPer's remorse)

I bloodboiled almost all of grouts mansion until I finally had to stop due to blood loss. :(

exploding ghouls ftw. :lol:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The thread needed to be split in two, as the "Werewolf" discussion has become it's own argument that's no longer really apart of this thread anymore.

Please continue the discussion about "unkillable" enemies in the split part of this thread, while keeping other Bloodlines related talk here :rolleyes: