Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

I'm practically invincible.

mmmmhmmmm

you're so badass, I figure you can take the Kuei Jin using just unarmed combat. :(

No idea what is. The fish demon dude?

You all seem offended or something. I'm not saying my build is incredible. I am saying the game seems...messed up in terms of combat.

Kue Jin are the orientalese vampah dudes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

what are the best ranged weapons and where can i find them? so far, i've got the 9mm, the shotgun and the uzi. neither of them are top notch, but i guess the 9mm is decent.

You can buy or find all of the weapons in the game except for a couple.

Just keep playing and you'll run across them, they're unlocked the further you move along the main quest.

Personally I'd find them rather than buy them, that'll leave you more money for ammo and supplies.

what are the best ranged weapons and where can i find them? so far, i've got the 9mm, the shotgun and the uzi. neither of them are top notch, but i guess the 9mm is decent.

If you're talking the Uzi (Killmatic) and not the Mac-10 (the Braddock), it's far and away the best gun in the game.

I like the Spaz shotgun as well. The Brock (9mm) is a handly little gun as well. Fast firing and accurate.

As a long-range weapon, I prefer the game discs. I often use them to throw at the rats in the streets of Montreal, ninja style. On a good day I can decapitate a few and sell the remains in chinatown for a decent amount of moola. I was able to get my money back from buying this game with this great weapon and make necklaces out of the rat heads for my familly on Christmas.

To unlock it: While in the game, press the EJECT button on the disc drive and VOILA! ;)

P.S. I'm just POed because this game is so bugged it's barely installable(sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) and I paid full price for it. :(

Kue Jin are the orientalese vampah dudes.

ah right, specifically those 2 dudes with the swords and the funny spell? I havn't fought the other lady yet, their Chinatown leader, just about to (if I can pull myself away from HL2)

anyways, I mostly killed those guys with blood boil and blood shield basically gave me the time to do it. First time I think I had to hit up my blood packs too. I don't recall being worried about dying tho.

If the challenge was to kill them with my barehands, without spells, then I guess if I go against my build the combat might be difficult.... <_<

I think the most challening part of the whole game, definatly the section where I died the most, is that walkway over by Gary that is over a pit of acid. There is a section off it, where it hooks and dibs, I always fell off. Not sure if it is a bug, bad level design, or just tricky for me but I died like 3 times there. As there is no way to get out of the pit I can find. I have to crouch and inch forward to get past it with certainty. ;)

ah right, specifically those 2 dudes with the swords and the funny spell? I havn't fought the other lady yet, their Chinatown leader, just about to <_>

It's the china girl. She's a real bitch (at least when you are a Malkav with no combat proficiencies).

I think the most challening part of the whole game, definatly the section where I died the most, is that walkway over by Gary that is over a pit of acid. There is a section off it, where it hooks and dibs, I always fell off. Not sure if it is a bug, bad level design, or just tricky for me but I died like 3 times there. As there is no way to get out of the pit I can find. I have to crouch and inch forward to get past it with certainty. >_

:lol:

Ahem...

-_-

Ok, that was a new one. Never occurred to me, that it could be challenge. I did fall in once, because I thought I could just run over the gaps. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice, practise some more :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you're talking the Uzi (Killmatic) and not the Mac-10 (the Braddock), it's far and away the best gun in the game.

I like the Spaz shotgun as well.  The Brock (9mm) is a handly little gun as well.  Fast firing and accurate.

Nah, the McLusky is the best -_-

Massive damage, huge clip and very accurate. :(

Only a fool brings a knife to a gunfight.

You ever heard of a Tueller Drill dude? Lesson is that in almost all cases if the distance between the two opponents is 3 yards or less, knife beats gun. Besides, a knife is a weapon for cheap shots. There's a reason 'stabbed in the back' is a part of the lexicon. It's quick, quiet, and efficient.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

That's a knife versus a holstered handgun. I don't keep my weapons holstered, and besides, my vampire skills have me drawing pistols as fast as I'm drawing knives.

3 yards is pretty close too. Once the range was that close I'd disregard any notion of using a firearm as well. The trick is getting to within 3 yards.

As did I. Which leads me to wonder just what road I've gone down in life...

And I second Darque, I didn't know you could fall into the acid. I never slipped, or did anything to put myself in a position where my wittle vamp toes would touch the boilin' greenish stuff. Instinct I guess.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I slipped first time, and fell, and presumably dissolved. One fortunate side-effect of Bloodlines being buggy was that I was saving my game every three minutes, and so didn't lose much. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

McLusky is the Desert Eagle isn't it?

It's ok.  But I usually bounced back and forth between the Steyr and the Killmatic by the end of the game.  Run and gun, full auto laser beam with firearms 10.

desert eagle is in the game? sweet. last time i played, i ignored all the guns and focused entirely on melee and unarmed combat. where can i buy it?

The Desert Eagle is not that rare an item. In every single Bloodlines game I start there's bound to be an enemy that drops the Desert Eagle when killed. Mercurio, the Pawnshop, or any other store that sells guns, might also have it.