Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

i don't know. i think my tremere sucks balls, while the gangrel kicked ass.

anyway, how do i 'turn off' my blood shield? i used it in a fight and when i tried walking outside again, i got a masquerade violation...

Tremere are awesome. :shifty:

Even the lowest level powers kick major butt. :lol:

As for turning off powers that are active, press F8

i don't know. i think my tremere sucks balls, while the gangrel kicked ass.

anyway, how do i 'turn off' my blood shield? i used it in a fight and when i tried walking outside again, i got a masquerade violation...

Tremere are awesome. :)

Even the lowest level powers kick major butt. :)

As for turning off powers that are active, press F8

thanks for the help. for some reason humans seem to have a problem with my chick walking around covered in blood...

btw, tremeres suck balls. useless the lot of them!

Yeah, I wish there were more useful powers with Tremere. They are very "one-trick-ponies" in the game and it's no fun when you've focused on ranged combat with spells and every other enemy deals aggravated damage, up close. The game favors melee oriented characters.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Eh, blood boil is the one useful trick.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Blood Shield is awesome.

Less Damage = awesome.

Blood Strike is a darn fine attack too. I managed to kill the Carthyan with "just" that attack... where my higher leveled melee and ranged characters got killed.

Purge is FAN-tastic crowd control.

Don't believe me... try it in the Kuei Jin temple ^_^

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20000802/huebner_pfv.htm

Interesting article on the first Vampire game.  I remember liking it, but I agree that they probably tried to do too much in two years of development time.

I have that game but have not played it. Still trying to find the game guide for it.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Blood Shield is awesome.

Less Damage = awesome.

Blood Strike is a darn fine attack too. I managed to kill the Carthyan with "just" that attack... where my higher leveled melee and ranged characters got killed.

Purge is FAN-tastic crowd control.

Don't believe me... try it in the Kuei Jin temple ^_^

Purge is good. Do that and walk on over and hack away at them. No resistance.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

me either

I think I'm about at the end and I'm sooooo tired of this game. Sure, it has some cool characters, some decent RPG moments, but WAY too many fed-ex quests and patience trying combat.

Also, I have 4 stealth, and I practically stealth kill EVERYTHING. I got to that German vampir hunter dude without firing a shot and I think I killed every guy there.

anything I can't stealth kill I can blood boil with blood shield. Nothing lives, er, you know, not lives, very long.

me either

I think I'm about at the end and I'm sooooo tired of this game. Sure, it has some cool characters, some decent RPG moments, but WAY too many fed-ex quests and patience trying combat.

Also, I have 4 stealth, and I practically stealth kill EVERYTHING. I got to that German vampir hunter dude without firing a shot and I think I killed every guy there.

anything I can't stealth kill I can blood boil with blood shield. Nothing lives, er, you know, not lives, very long.

How were you able to sneak up to Bach? I tried with Stealth 5. IIRC, he could even still see me through obfuscate.

Edited by alanschu

me either

How were you able to sneak up to Bach? I tried with Stealth 5. IIRC, he could even still see me through obfuscate.

got to, in terms of his area, I didn't stealth kill him

Well see how far stealth gets you in a certain endboss  :wub:"
Fear the big werewolf!

Although probably not who you had in mind :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you know how (and celerity probably helps too) :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm practically invincible.

Famous last words :D