Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

Here ya go DR.

http:// db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/vampire_tmb_jeanette_tourette.txt

That's the faq on how to do it, via gamefaqs.

You need to cut and paste the link into your address bar as there is no direct linking to gamefaqs' faqs.

Just remember to remove the space at the begining.

nope... you have to keep her alive and be her special pet... then you roll in the hay with her (wonder how that works with two vampires...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

but......when you talking to the chick vamp in Dark Ravens avatar you have dialogue options like "I'm a vampire, you don't have anything I want anymore" and other people say things like "I know you guys don't do that kind of stuff anymore" in reference to.......SEX

if I remember the sourse book correctly vampires can still "get it up" it just does nothing for them. I think some vampires still feel a little pleasure in sex or use it to escape because they don't like their new exsistance.

Toreadors in particular becasue they are still attached to the humans in a very unique way.

huh... I wonder what would happen if a just pubecent teen got embraced...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

^What would happen? Angst, as always.

Anyways, considering that Jeanette says that it's "little different", I presume just that. Not that I've thought about Vampire sex.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But isn't a male vampire bi by default? You can suck both sexes without any rejection from the character.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

but......when you talking to the chick vamp in Dark Ravens avatar you have dialogue options like "I'm a vampire, you don't have anything I want anymore" and other people say things like "I know you guys don't do that kind of stuff anymore" in reference to.......SEX

Vampire "sex" is exchanging one another's blood. Consuming blood is pure ecstasy in itself to vampires.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Is it me, or is the game BG2 type of linear?

It's a fair comparison, I think. There are lots of side quests which you can do or not do as you like, but lots of areas are closed off until you make progress in the main story, which itself is linear until the very end.

Multiple endings, though. :huh:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

is it just me, or is gangrel by far the best clan? i'm playing as a tremere now and that whole blood magic sucks. it's pretty much useless, at least up to level 3(my current level). the gangrel had a much cooler ability; not only could he turn into a bear like creature but he could send out these bats who drained enemies for blood and then returned it to you. while you were fighting.

Gangrel is ok, but most of the discipline spells are just gimmicks, no good using since you have so much better stuff available. This is actually a prbolem with most of the classes in Bloodlines(excluding Brujah; since there's no negatives when playing as them), none of the Disciplines are used outside of battles except Dementation and Domination.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Gangrel is ok, but most of the discipline spells are just gimmicks, no good using since you have so much better stuff available. This is actually a prbolem with most of the classes in Bloodlines(excluding Brujah; since there's no negatives when playing as them), none of the Disciplines are used outside of battles except Dementation and Domination.

i don't know. i think my tremere sucks balls, while the gangrel kicked ass.

anyway, how do i 'turn off' my blood shield? i used it in a fight and when i tried walking outside again, i got a masquerade violation...