Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

Those little anklebiters weren't that bad. Surprisingly they're easy to kill with your fists.  :blink:

Even without a blood buff. :wacko:

They are easy to kill, there is just alot of them, so it's alot of just slow paced slugging it out and it feels like I've been in the sewers forever.. I'm just chopping them all in half with my fire ax.

The guy before the sewers? pffff

The best freaky part, and easily the best part of the game so far imo, is the haunted house to get the amulet. Walking down to see the flesh eating vampire was pretty cool too.

In the crazy vampires house (who you found staked and then the "hunter" burn down the house) when you first walk in you see that girl facing away from you. I thought she was crying, so I walk up to find her faceless, kinda nifty too.

EDIT: Darque, you'll be dissapointed in me, I just can't keep those damn zombies in the graveyard..... :(

Edited by kumquatq3

In the crazy vampires house (who you found staked and then the "hunter" burn down the house) when you first walk in you see that girl facing away from you. I thought she was crying, so I walk up to find her faceless, kinda nifty too.

EDIT: Darque, you'll be dissapointed in me, I just can't keep those damn zombies in the graveyard..... :(

That girl was faceless? Damn, I thought it was a mask!

The graveyard: celerity and/or auspex are your friends. :) but not good friends because its still bloody hard.

I thought the girl was one of the patients, hence did have a mask.

Edit: Groat's mansion was easily the hardest part of the game for me. On the other hand, it was so unexpected(the fire, I mean) that I really enjoyed the twist of fate and the intensity of running the heck away from burning wackos.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Apparently I missed something, I thought those girls were supposed to have cut their faces off. Hence the knife and such. Eh, whatever. My take was cooler :(

In Groat's Mansion I was able to almost silent kill every baddy and there was only like 4 or 5 of those fire baddies. Hell, I can't tell you how many times I was able to just drain some baddy with another one a few feet away while sneaking and my sneak skill is pretty low (I don't invest in it on purpose). The game is easy, combat wise. It can be a joy dialogue and atmosphere wise, but it's easy so far.

Edited by kumquatq3

Well, it's been a year and a half since I last played. I could be wrong. Distingtly recall that the guys at least had masks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Getting a whore for the gravekeeper = easier win

kirottu said:

I need a new computer soon. I'm really wanting to give this game another shot and see how it plays when I'm not playing the entire game in slow motion.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

ooo, he didn't ask me for a whore, I would have gotten him a whore :-

You have to decline the zombie shooting quest first.

You can also "get jiggy" yourself if you are a female hottie. Never tried that option though.

Suuuuuuure you havn't :(

you dirty whore you

Waidda minute, I thought there was a no sex thing going on with vampires

Edited by kumquatq3

It was funny. I was able to successfully do the graveyard quest with no special skills or anything the first time.

So I figured I'd do some metagaming and see what the difference in rewards was. It turns out I was really lucky as I tried redoing it 20 or 30 times before completing it.

The Headrunners? Those things freaked me out.

Ya, those.

Oddly they had no affect on me... must be all those Survival Horror games I play.

That Tzemise was pretty darn freaky though. :p

With that sound they make and jumping out of their hidding place, it startled me.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Getting a whore for the gravekeeper = easier win

Or sleeping with him yourself. After that he become a blood doll for you.

That's a lot of work for 2 lousy XP and a blood doll... you need a seduction of 8 right? :-

Yes 8 in seduction.

It's the only sex you get in the game. :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

In order to get Jeanette, I've heard that you need Seduction 10, you have to have given her the relic from the Haunted House, and you obviously have to side with her when the sister's squabble.

I have never actually gotten seduction 10 though (too busy loading up on combat skills by this time), but that is the word on the street that I heard.