Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

It should not make a difference which way you feed. That is strange.

It hasn't been a problem in L.A. yet, tho it happened with some regular occurance in Santa Monica.

Dunno. Games good fun so far tho.

Santa Monica? Did it happen down the alley by the hospital and the Asylum?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I wonder if I'm the only one who find the thread subtitle "...since the old thread got modjack'd." slightly amusing :lol:

As for slowdowns and crashes, after the patch, it rarely crashed and with 2gb, my gaming sessions were rarely long enough to experience them.

What I did notice though, was that if I changed the resolution to anything above 800x600 there were specific places it would slow to a crawl (and stay there) :wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I wonder if I'm the only one who find the thread subtitle "...since the old thread got modjack'd." slightly amusing  :thumbsup:

o:)

It only happens in Santa Monica, and then only some of the time, so not to bad. I'm in Hollywood now anyways.

I have to figure out this "ginger swans" thing for the tape, as I accidently skipped a bunch of that guys dialogue.

I wonder if I'm the only one who find the thread subtitle "...since the old thread got modjack'd." slightly amusing  :rolleyes:

:lol:

It only happens in Santa Monica, and then only some of the time, so not to bad. I'm in Hollywood now anyways.

I have to figure out this "ginger swans" thing for the tape, as I accidently skipped a bunch of that guys dialogue.

Your quest log is your friend.

Which guy? There are a couple of run arounds with that quest.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I wonder if I'm the only one who find the thread subtitle "...since the old thread got modjack'd." slightly amusing  :rolleyes:

:lol:

I think your log says what to do.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I remember there was a fan patch that skipped the tutorial.

If the game was designed well, the tutorial is based on your disciplines though, not on your class.

Edited by alanschu

I think your log says what to do.

Yea, it tells me to find the tape :rolleyes:

I figured it out tho. Twasn't hard.

I am REAL sick of fighting the hoppy guys (now there are big guys that fire green skulls). It's not hard, just sick of wandering about the sewers. The game has been a breeze as a whole so far, that "blood boost" or whatever pretty much owns (as previously noted)

I ahven't played the PnP, but Blood Buff definitely seems like the "in case you didn't really make a combat oriented character" skill. It's ridiculously useful.

The sewers were extreme for the amount of combat. I don't really care for that part of the game either.