Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

Julius the thin blood muct have been bitten by an anarch. He's the perfect example of one.  P-p-p-pleaze d-d-don't hurt me.

LOL at first I thought that was the classic Source Engine stutter, but it turned out to be intentional.

LOLZ those poor anarchs, they have Porky Pig as a member. :lol:

When the game ends he comes out from behind the curtains and says "th-th-that's a-all fo-fo-folks"

Julius the thin blood muct have been bitten by an anarch. He's the perfect example of one.  P-p-p-pleaze d-d-don't hurt me.

LOL at first I thought that was the classic Source Engine stutter, but it turned out to be intentional.

LOLZ those poor anarchs, they have Porky Pig as a member. :thumbsup:

Better than a trio of whiney, useless, pointless, weak and defenseless has beens :)

LOLZ those poor anarchs, they have Porky Pig as a member. :thumbsup:

Better than a trio of whiney, useless, pointless, weak and defenseless has beens :)

You know I got one on you. Accept it with grace.

Why don't you play a different ending?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You know I got one on you. Accept it with grace.

Why don't you play a different ending?

No you didn't, there's no way to know exactly who took him.

Accept it with common sense. :mellow:

As for your second question, don't really want to.

As far as endings go, the Kuei-Jin was hilarious. I must shamefully admit, that I was surprised :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

As far as endings go, the Kuei-Jin was hilarious. I must shamefully admit, that I was surprised  :">

I never tried that ending. I didn't care much for the Kuei-Jin or Ming-Xiao in particular.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ack :)

I'm sorry you're having a really buggy experience so far ;)

You and the Sith Bunny should be sorry. Tho I suppose I deserve it for trusting a Sith bunny, after all.

I'm restarting from an earlier save point, I have to go to the beach and get the explosives back and make sure I talk to the thin-bloods (I like the "hears voices" one) again, but, what you gonna do.