Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

Well the clans I played, were the kiss butt type or insane so it would suite them what I described. Brujah's are rebellious sorts who would typically not be like that.

The first category would be Toreador, Malkavian and Ventrue clans ?

It would have been a nice touch if Malkavians could have had something suitable for them as well like a pair of padded cells. Tremeres and Nosferatu were spoiled with clan tailored appartments.

Brujahs and Gangrels are probably better off not being butt kissers, just not their style. Tremere and Nosferatu has their own thing going for them :cool:

Oh, and one piece of spoilerish advice for first time players, do not forget to master at least one form of combat. I sort of forgot that, much to my regret in my first game, playing a male Malkavian :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Eww who wants to be a male in this game? Especially when you have to go and bite men o:)

Hahhah :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's all good my little Hutt. You are just consuming their blood. Plus you can be male and suck the blood out of the good looking females.

supposedly you can sleep with wierd psycho sister.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's all good my little Hutt. You are just consuming their blood. Plus you can be male and suck the blood out of the good looking females.

supposedly you can sleep with wierd psycho sister.

Yep. You get a black screen and her moaning a bit. That's it.

Yes, I reloaded several times to try that out... :">

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Convince J to kill T after giving J the G's P, instead of giving it to T.

Edit: Um, sorry

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

That's hard to do I think

Not really. I thought it was easy... :)

- Everlast

Then that means you gotta build up early? because that's an early part

I'm pretty sure the "conflict" between them that they're talking about is quite a bit later in the game.

No, pretty early in.

- Everlast

Which area was it before?

I could have sworn it was quite a fair bit later in the game. I never had any problems

convincing them to reconcile their differences

It's been a while. What part of the game did it come after?