Wait I dont get It

Bad writing.

No not bad writing you are told by bald with handlebar....whatever his name is.Can't remember exactly what he said but basicly it may only be your interpretation that you might die.Or Kriea was er I don't know full of it :D .Or That she intended the Exile to syphone the force from her like when you kill the masters thus killing yourself and the force...makes sence to me.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Exile gave up his force connection and lived without it. Kreia manipulated events in her favor so that upon your first re-connection to the force she was the first person you met, forming such bond. But your ability to form bonds with others eventually diminished your's and kreia's bond. The more formed with others, the weaker is your bond with Kreia.

The moment with Visas could have finished kreias connection.

A theory.

wookiedance.gif

probabally at some point (probabally when he learnt of her disapearance) the exile gaved up his forcebond, but then he still had the echo's and stuff. maybe at the point where she betrayed him (in the dantooine enclave)

It's all in cut content. Lonna Vash says that the bond is not fatal, and even Vrook (in non-cut content), when you tell him that you believe that one of you can die with the other, he says, "Perhaps this is merely what you believe". Also, Vash says that if one of the bonded Jedi goes to the dark side, "the bond may fade and eventually break". This is how she was supposed to be unbonded from her Padawan, Kaah Ohtok.

probabally at some point (probabally when he learnt of her disapearance) the exile gaved up his forcebond, but then he still had the echo's and stuff. maybe at the point where she betrayed him (in the dantooine enclave)

You cant just give up a force bond

if they had a choice it wouldnt have started

It's all in cut content. Lonna Vash says that the bond is not fatal, and even Vrook (in non-cut content), when you tell him that you believe that one of you can die with the other, he says, "Perhaps this is merely what you believe". Also, Vash says that if one of the bonded Jedi goes to the dark side, "the bond may fade and eventually break". This is how she was supposed to be unbonded from her Padawan, Kaah Ohtok.

Vash states this.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

WARNING! SPOILERS ARE BELOW!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO NO THE END OF STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 then dont go downthe Only way the Exile would have died is if Darth Traya-kreia was to die Unexpected,then they both would had died,you learn this when u talk to kreia on your first time on the Ebon Hawk.

WARNING! SPOILERS ARE BELOW!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO NO THE END OF STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 then dont go downthe Only way the Exile would have  died is if Darth Traya-kreia was to die Unexpected,then they both would had died,you learn this when u talk to kreia on your first time on the Ebon Hawk.

DId you read other messages at all? :huh:

Their fatal bond was gone after events in Dantooine

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Perhaps by the time when Exile's force bond was severed with Kreia, co-existing bonds with party characters nullified resulting effects of death. Think there was a part for any PC character where Kreia drained the lives of Jedi Masters which involved either Disciple or Visas asking your PC to take strength from others on EH after Kreia leaves for Telos, etc.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

But that dosn't really seem logical because if you loose all influence and go totaly light sided,Kriea and you still have the telepathic ability.Also if in the tomb of Freedon Nadd the others give "dark sided -_- " responses the Exile still has bonds with them.

Another theory is when Kriea got dismemberd the exile may have inadvertantly changed the form of bond from how they were during the war.

:huh: I thought Vash's padawan became a nutter,and that cut the cord.Whiny little padawan.

But that dosn't really seem logical because if you loose all influence and go totaly light sided,Kriea and you still have the telepathic ability.Also if in the tomb of Freedon Nadd the others give "dark sided :p " responses the Exile still has bonds with them.

Well, those chances are not that big. I mean, whole "lightside/darkside" screen is just gameplay thing. You get DS points if you have a bad day and be annoyed because person X. You say to person X to keep his mouth shut and voila - you get DS points.

DId you read other messages at all? :lol:

Their fatal bond was gone after events in Dantooine

I don't see how reading m'messages' will help her/him. :shifty:

Dantooine, DS:

K: {Sadly, dissappointed}You were my last hope, the only one who could change what is to come. And now you have left me nothing.

K: I shall teach you no longer. Our bond remains, but that is all.

K:  I shall teach you no longer. Our bond remains, but that is all.

But that's just what Kreia says and we all know what she says is iffy at best.

Not to mention all the masters have never heard of a bond with such strength, which leads me to believe that Kreia exaggerated it's significance.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Kreia is old, lying hag. And IF she didn't lie (I believe she did so): Maybe she even could cut their bond by herself, if she wanted. Weird.

When I was discussing Kreia with Jediphile (btw. where are you?) I thought of opening a post 'Kreia does not lie' or somesuch. She may manipulate with information, but "never" lie. Ok, let's except "no"s when influence is not high and such.

Just as she never said that the council stripped the Exile of the Force, she never said the bond was lethal either. All she said was: 'let's not find out'. The manipulation of course is (good one) we can't be sure it isn't lethal since Exile's bonds are stronger than those of other people. It was said quite clear, Mellypie, that the masters did not doubt the strength of Exile's bonds. They were the very reason they intended to cut Exile off the force.

It would also be odd from the aspect of narration if your main storyteller lied much. The story is not about searching the truth but about searching for a belief.

Also, if this does not convince you, explain this: why is Kreia lying about the bond in the monologue (the quote), when the Exile rests unconscious on the floor?

I think Kreia may have lied. I mean, she does that, sometimes (everytime she opens her mouth, more or less). The cool thing about her lies is the fact that they have a little truth in them, so it's really hard to know when she's lying and when she's just tampering with the truth.

Kreia is cool.

You've been Ibb'd!

I remember Kreia once said that she hates liers and despises them. Maybe shes a hypocrite? i doubt it. Maybe there is a possibility that Kreia is still alive. Could it be possible that she cut herself off from the force before she died? maybe that would also cut off the bond. Just some thoughts. But ya Zelean is right that unless kreia lied when the exile was unconsious or the bond was cut off later.

Edited by Newbert_zero

Dantooine, DS:

K: {Sadly, dissappointed}You were my last hope, the only one who could change what is to come. And now you have left me nothing.

K:  I shall teach you no longer. Our bond remains, but that is all.

:o I'd forgoten about that.I'm not sure if this is correct but if you kill Atris does Kriea speak through the bond or the holacron,because I can,t remember :wacko: .If through the holacron perhaps the bond is weakend through great distances.I don't know,just a thought.

But really why would you want to keep a bond like that with an enemy :wacko: ?

Xard,If Kriea and the PC are both DS when she's killed how would that effect the ds/ls shift theory proposed earlier?I don't have the cut content and the other masters, to my recollection anyway,don't give many clues on this matter.

:wacko: Perhaps it was a tactical move on the part of the Exile.

Indeed. That Kreia threatens to kill herself if Exile refused to follow her to Malachor would be another proof that the bond was to be resolved there. Got cut though, I think.

Also on Dantooine, when you hurry back to Ebon Hawk, from what you (can) say to Atton it is understood the Exile follows Kreia to Telos primarily because of the bond.

Btw, why do you believe Kreia to be your enemy?

When I was discussing Kreia with Jediphile (btw. where are you?) I thought of opening a post 'Kreia does not lie' or somesuch. She may manipulate with information, but "never" lie.
Kreia did say that the Council cut Exile off from the Force, which was false...