What are you playing ...

Yeah, isn't it something ridiculous like 100 of each shell/graffitti/photograph/horseshoe to get any rewards at all?

Think I found something like 5 horseshoes, and that was it. Plus the game gets incredibly boring once you've done all the missions and you're just running around for little tokens.

GTA: San Andreas is one of the best games I've ever played. My only complaint about it would be the impossibility of finding each and every shell/graffitti/photograph/horseshoe to actually be able to get any rewards. I liked the "one reward/ten collected thingies" system in GTA: Vice City much better.

I still haven't gotten a single reward in San Andreas :wacko:

I know, that's another gripe I have with the game. There's also those unique jumps as well, which gave me a lot of trouble in Vice City. And yes, it is ridiculous: 100 tags, 50 oysters, 50 horshoes, 70 unique jumps, etc. The only thing I've completed so far are the 100 tags. It's a great game and all, it just has all these minor annoyances that keep it from being perfect IMO. Anyway, you could try downloading printing maps off the internet if you really want those rewards. Just go to the google image search and try something like San Andreas +tags or whatever you're looking for. That is if you want to go through the trouble.

Edited by Mothman

A link to the past, came in yesterday.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm actually trying to play through Dreamfall right now. I never had the time to finish it when I reviewed it so that's what I am doing now. That game is oh so pretty, but way too easy. I haven't gotten stuck once yet.

The only reason why I'm not just breezing through the game is because my computer is acting up. It works really well when I'm just surfing around, watching movies and listening to music. But when I start a game, especially something very taxing for the system, the entire computer inevitably crashes within 5-10 minutes. And not ordinary crashes to desktop. No, it's a *BLAM* in the speakers, harddrives abruptly stop and the entire computer comes to a screeching halt. Then, a split second later, the bios pops up as if nothing had happened and the computer reboots normally without any complaints. I'm pretty certain this has to do with my PSU not being powerful enough to support my 8 fans, two harddrives, floppy, DVD-burner, 3200 MHz CPU and my Geforce 7800 GS (overclocked) at the same time.. It's only 350W. At least, that's what I hope is the problem, as I already ordered a 550W replacement PSU.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Installing System Shock 2 now.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

A link to the past, came in yesterday.

See? You got it in time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For the first time? (w00t)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm a weak youngling... have fallen to the WoW side. If you care it's mainly because the people who played COH either A) don't appear or B) have become elitists who want to be in charge of everything... also people I know actually play WoW (sorry eldar, your not close enough to be "Known" if you know what I mean.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm a weak youngling... have fallen to the WoW side. If you care it's mainly because the people who played COH either A) don't appear or B) have become elitists who want to be in charge of everything... also people I know actually play WoW (sorry eldar, your not close enough to be "Known" if you know what I mean.)

Eldar's not a Githzerai?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I guess I'm playing the Longest Journey.

I never found out how to do the Jungle Island tiki statue puzzle, so I guess it's Gamefaqs time. I do want to see how the story goes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

just got through with Ocarina of time now playing majora's mask but losing interest as the game progresses thinking about surrendering myself either to a new game of stronghold 2, Warcraft 3 (both of them), or I might just start a new game of Kotor...... choices...choices... >_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

For the first time? (w00t)

Yes.

Two links:

http://shtup.home.att.net/

and

http://www.strangebedfellows.schwarzsilber.../topic,8.0.html

Both mods are well worth getting. Higher resolution textures and higher polygon models. Excellent work that doesn't alter the original game, it only improves upon it.

Rebirth adds gigantic boobs for the cyborg-zombies. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Played about 45 mins to an hour of SS2, I've already nearly had a coronary 3 times. I love this game.

:)

Thanks for the links as well mkreku.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Some Win Mugen and some Oblivion as well. Oblivion is so much fun when you can kill Adoring Fan in so many ways possible.

I used the Skull of Corruption on him and laughed as his Corrupted Clone beat him to death.

Some Win Mugen...

There is a Win Mugen now!?

Man, I remember the community going to hell about three years ago. So much thievery going on... a lot of great programmers decided to quit and the Mugen appeared to be finished.

I was playing Titan's Quest and got my character to level 16. Went to load my game up the other night and it told me my character file was corrupt - lost everything. The game is fun if you enjoy "hack-n-slash" but I've run into several problems when trying to do multiplayer and now with their crappy save system I've lost my game. If the game allowed you to save in more than just one slot then this wouldn't have been an issue.

So, now I'm playing Temple of Elemental Evil(patched & Co8 mod) and KotOR 2. Trying hard not to give into my friends, who want me to come back to World of Warcraft. :)

I was playing Titan's Quest and got my character to level 16. Went to load my game up the other night and it told me my character file was corrupt - lost everything. The game is fun if you enjoy "hack-n-slash" but I've run into several problems when trying to do multiplayer and now with their crappy save system I've lost my game. If the game allowed you to save in more than just one slot then this wouldn't have been an issue.

So, now I'm playing Temple of Elemental Evil(patched & Co8 mod) and KotOR 2. Trying hard not to give into my friends, who want me to come back to World of Warcraft. :shifty:

Is world of warcraft worth paying 15 bucks a month? Ive been thinking about getting it because of all the talk at school. I talked to my dad about it and I could tell before I asked him that he wasnt going to do the whole credit card thing no matter how hard I begged. But I have been considering another option. I have a labtop in my room and was thinking about those game cards that you can get at walmart. My friends and numerous other people have told me about them but they could never give me a concrete answer on how they work exactly. I need to know all of the details before I go and spend this much money on a game and then paying for it even afterwards. *Sigh*.............................................

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

The cards have a scratchable area. If you scratch it, you get a code. You enter that code somewhere on the World of Warcraft site, probably on tyhe same page where they keep all your character stats and your name and adress and stuff. It's really easy at least.

ANYHOW.. I finished Dreamfall tonight. The ending was incredibly frustrating. If I knew anyone who was even remotely interested, I'd call them up right now and vent about it for an hour or so. But since I don't know anyone interested in computer adventure games, I'll just sit here and rage. On the inside.