What are you playing ...

Get TuTu, it's the best thing ever.

I've never been able to get it to install properly. :wub:

Neither have I, though to be fair I've only tried once.

I've tried every single time I've had the urge to play BG1, and each time it doesn't seem to install properly. <_<

EasyTuTu fixes that, the old version was a real b1tch.

The Godfather. Well, it is really fun to play, but they leave so much out of the story. They don't explain anything really, like they expect you to have seen the movies. It is fun though, and I'm now Don o the Corleones. Now I just have to become Don of New York, and I think I'll be all set.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Still making my first time play through of Titan Quest which has been quite enjoyable.  Running across the Great Wall of China right now.

Isn't this game just like Diablo but without the pentagrams?

It's like Diablo in a lot of ways, but it also differentiates itself in others. I myself am addicted to it because of the setting. I really enjoy all types of mythology including the Greeks, Egyptians, and Chinese. And Iron Lore did a great job for their first game as a company. This game will definitely hold my attention for quite a while with the addictive gameplay and the fact that the Editor tools are so extensive. There's going to be quite a lot of impressive mods out for this game including some great total conversions.

darquiepoo is going to absolutly LOVE the bloodthirster and the terminators.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ninja Gaiden: Black.

After finishing vanilla NG at normal difficulty, I briefly tried out the Hard and Very Hard levels and was somewhat disappointed. The game was exactly the same and the challenge, though greater, wasn't the nerve-wracking panic-inducing experience I was expecting. I went out and bought NG:B and started a game on Hard. Two words: Ass, Platter.

I picked up Ultimate Spiderman on the cheap today. It's fun, but not quite as comlex as the movie games. Plus I don't really care for playing as Venom so far.

Although it was a plus to bitchslap Wolverine around. :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.