What are you playing ...

Especially since TotSC is just a few extra opportunities to hack&loot.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I really can't decide whether to get the Baldurs Gate one or not. Buying two games I already own just to get Tales of the Sword Coast seems...wasteful.

You mean you already own BG1 and would be buying just for the expansion pack? I wouldn't say it was worth it. The new dungeon (Durlag's Tower, is it?) is good but doesn't add much to a game that is already excellent and doesn't need much added to it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Dang, I gotta get some new games.  The only thing I've been playing is GTA: SA and old ones.  Once I have enough money I'll probably buy AoE II, since it's the only one I don't have.

aoe 2 :)

thats only like 10 bucks (us) MAX!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh yeah, I forgot: check out what landed in my mail this morning!

[snip]

I guess I should be playing one of those now.. I love DVD packs :))

What the hell...?

It's not supposed to be out yet? You got those as review copies or what?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What the hell...?

It's not supposed to be out yet? You got those as review copies or what?

Noope. Preorder from www.webhallen.se. THE WORLD'S GREATEST ONLINE GAMESTORE!

Of course, they only deliver within Sweden..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

aoe 2  :)

thats only like 10 bucks (us) MAX!

O RLY? Cause when I checked it at Best Buy they were still offering it and its expansion together for about $30. (Then again, I haven't checked very many places) So either you're wrong, or Best Buy is robbing me yet again. I'd say the latter is probably more likely.

Edited by Mothman

It's been $30 for years.

Yep.

Yet more WoW (I have a lvl. 13 hunter on shadowsong! :mellow:) ) and CoD 2.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Didn't realize because you forgot, or you haven't even played it?

Forgot I had it. Back before the PS2 release, during the last gen of the PSone I went a little nuts collecting all sorts of RPGs. Though I ended up with a lot of junk (Alundra, Brave Fence, Diablo, Threads of Fate, etc) I ended up getting some titles that have definitely saved me a lot of grief like Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile (games that reach the $200s easily for mint condition copies on Amazon/Ebay). Parasite Eve 2 was one of many.

A NwN PW, Galactic Civ 2, and Gothic 2, Mount & Blade, EU2... depending on what mood I'm in.. Just so you all will know what a hardcore RPG:er I am I will inform you that I also recently replayed both PS:T and Fallout... beautiful games.

What do you want?.. blink.gif

I broke down and bought WoW, been playing that lately. I have a level 24 Orc Warrior on Scarlet Crusade, and a level 15 Night Elf Hunter on Silver Hand.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

40-man Raid dungeon. Yikes. Even if I didn't lag, the graphicl screen chaos would drive me insane.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts