What are you playing ...

Bloodlines

Indigo Prophecy (2nd time)

Beyond Good and Evil

KOTOR 1 (3rd time)

Planescape: Torment (Trying to finally finish it. Set it down a few months back and am picking it back up.)

Kingdom Hearts (3rd time)

Day of Defeat: Source

I play too many games at once. I am getting nowhere in any of them.

I have a keycard bug and crash in the Slaughterhouse in BG&E. :- I was enjoying the game too.

I bought Rome:Total War expansion set. Well, actually the gold edtion, since there seem to be no copies of the expansion anywhere. Only cost me around 30 euros, so no biggie.

I*m not really that interested on the actual game, but the greats mods coming out for BI are practically endless. Ran No Jidai, Blue Lotus, Chivalry, EB 0.8, RTR 7.0, etc.

Edit: Right, I was thinking of starting a new game in BG 1 and this time actually playing past Cloakwood. I've heard some great things on BG1to2, but I have actually no idea where to get or how to install the damn thing. Not to mention what it is, exactly.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I bought Rome:Total War expansion set. Well, actually the gold edtion, since there seem to be no copies of the expansion anywhere. Only cost me around 30 euros, so no biggie.

I*m not really that interested on the actual game, but the greats mods coming out for BI are practically endless. Ran No Jidai, Blue Lotus, Chivalry, EB 0.8, RTR 7.0, etc.

Edit: Right, I was thinking of starting a new game in BG 1 and this time actually playing past Cloakwood. I've heard some great things on BG1to2, but I have actually no idea where to get or how to install the damn thing. Not to mention what it is, exactly.

I just did a full install of tutu, so i'm pretty familiar with it. PM me if you need help.

I know that feeling... :D

Checkin' out on-line poker. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kiitos, Kikkeli.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Currently, although I won't be able to play for a while today, I'm in the scenario of HoMM V where the queen meets up with some elvish chap for a spot of tea and some domonic ass kicking.

I'm spending a little time on the Hitman demo.

I'm probably going to take a half hour or so to play CoH before I get back to the grind.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Bloodlines

Indigo Prophecy (2nd time)

Beyond Good and Evil

KOTOR 1 (3rd time)

Planescape: Torment (Trying to finally finish it. Set it down a few months back and am picking it back up.)

Kingdom Hearts (3rd time)

Day of Defeat: Source

I have a keycard bug and crash in the Slaughterhouse in BG&E.  :rolleyes:  I was enjoying the game too.

I seem to remember an unofficial patch that fixes that. Have you tried it already? It's the key that comes out of the little robot right?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Nothing now but hopefully Psychonauts soon.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Still playing WOW.

Stop by at Tichondrius, and say "hi", on alliance side of course.

Need to make your 1st charachter ever, on WOW? Say your from Obsidian forum, and I'll set u up for faster lvl'ing.

Laters

Edited by Ross_Witchen

I'm sorry. But what's WOW. I've never heard of it. What is alliance?

World of Warcraft. The alliance is the side opposite of the horde.

Alliance FTW. :wub:

Oh, and I apparently suck at the game, which I'm still playing, despite said suckage.

Anyway, back to the grind grind grind grind, shoot shoot shoot shoot thing I have going with CoD 2 and WoW.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

WOW = World of Warcraft

BTW ( by the way :D), you must be the 1st computer gamer I've ever met that is from Turkey.

Are you connected by satalite, or wire, for your internet access. Are you from the interior, or from the more developed cities near Europe?

And how are the canadians on this forum treating you? Volourne is behaving himself, I hope? You gatta keep an eye on these canadians here, they can be tricky.

Obsidian community is great. No matter Canadian or not. They are kind, intellectual and funny. :wub:

And i've just came from hunting and am writing this post telepathically in my dark and cold cave. :D

Ehem... Seriously, we have broadband connection in every city in Turkey. So Internet connection isn't an issue for me. I just plugged the cable and tata...I am in teh Internets!

BTW, i am living in Ankara, the capital of Turkey. It's located in the middle of Turkey. So, yeah i am from interior. :D

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

IWD2, I just fired up a new party last night.

I'm waiting for a new computer, and I don't want to start any of my new games on my old system. so i'll go with an old game until I get my new machine.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow & Advance Wars: Duel Strike...

I'm liking my new DS.  :cool:

... (though I hate how every fricken game needs to end with "DS")

I'm guessing you didn't like the Nintendo 64 then....

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf