• Kavar
    • Revan
    • Atris
    • Zek-Kai-Ell
    • Luke
    • Yoda

Was Revan or Luke ever a Jedi Master?

Luke was, but not Revan

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Was Revan or Luke ever a Jedi Master?

Luke was, but not Revan

Really? Who granted him the rank?

Grand Master of the Jedi Order he was, later on EU.

Of course if we are talking canon here he was never named to be such. But we aren't talking canon since there is Revan and others in this topic too

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yes (s) he was. Believe me. If you don't you can check out the Chronicles of K2 in the official site. It states that Revan was a Jedi Master. And it's not me tell this... it's Obsidian... so we're talking official here.

Chronicles are rubbish.

Revan was young jedi, not master

Well, I'd rather believe Obsidian and LucasArts than some other unofficial sites.

Here are part of the chronicles: "It is a period of turmoil in the galaxy. The fierce Mandalorian warrior race begins the Mandalorian Wars by viciously and simultaneously attacking three quadrants of Republic space. As the battle rages on, JEDI MASTER Revan moves surreptitiously between unknown sectors, scouting for potential strongholds to withstand the attacks. He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as forbidden to step foot on... etc."

Well, chronicles speaks even about Darth Kreia and Traya as different persons.

Chronicles are not canonical. He who did those surely didn't play either of Kotors.

LA even said sorry because of misinformation in chronicles. So don't believe in them :ermm:

OK. But having played KOTOR 1516 times I've come to believe that they are the same person after all, only with a different identity. Kreia LS - Traya DS but same body same person

Look how Revan's butt is shocked by Malak, ha ha. :ermm::lol:

Well of course Traya and Kreia are same person. Chronicles insists that they aren't.

Why you didn't use force immunity? :ermm:

Edited by Xard

You just said not to believe chronicles...

Yeah. I only ment that chronicles are wrong in that thing too.