Most beautiful girl in K1/K2

Who do you think is the most sexy girl in both K1/K2?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the most sexy girl in both K1/K2?

• Bastila Shan
    • Juhani
    • Mission Vao
    • Visas Marr
    • Brianna
    • Kreia
    • Mira
    • Female Revan
    • Female Exile

Ma che cosa!!!

I said NOT Bastila! The woman is whiny and ugly.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Excuse me... soulseeker... but are you eyes working properly?

Lets here your side of the story... who do you prefer?

Wait... let me get ready to go to the bathroom and be sick...

OK, go ahead!

I would say not Bastila. Other than that I don't care. Hanharr after the sex change operation.

I quote my own post for effect. Again, Hanharr after the sex change operation. :D

Heja Sverige!!

Discrimination, I say!

Heja Sverige!!

Bastila is winning, as always :shifty:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Does anyone think that Bastila has as much potential for DS as she has for LS in terms of character?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

What, a grammy?

Heja Sverige!!

Does anyone think that Bastila has as much potential for DS as she has for LS in terms of character?

I actually liked her better as Dark Side than Light Side, even in TSL.

Bioware just did a very good time to get the player to make an emotional bond with her in most cases. I think that is partially due to the back and forth between the DS/LS and her still exploring her own morality. To me that helped to make a connection to the character. I also liked how she was the prodigous, but flawed. It made her more human to me.

Edited by serrasin

I think Bastila's character is extremely nice and social. She is very nice to everyone and her voice is beautiful. It's only because Malak tortured her that she fell to darkness, but she was redeemed with the galaxies' strongest power... love.

Bastila would definitely be a Jedi Knight, not a Sith. It's just not her nature... but of course, humans always fell emotions, even anger and hate... when it's necessary.

I think Bastila's character is extremely nice and social. She is very nice to everyone and her voice is beautiful. It's only because Malak tortured her that she fell to darkness, but she was redeemed with the galaxies' strongest power... love.

Bastila would definitely be a Jedi Knight, not a Sith. It's just not her nature... but of course, humans always fell emotions, even anger and hate... when it's necessary.

I think its kinda hard to say that she would be a Jedi over a Sith without the interferance of Malak. She was already on the fence before her and Revan started flirting. As an example, how she had thought that she would be elevated to Master to train Revan and she always had that 'holyier that thou' bit going for her. When she started to embrace her emotions for Revan it was just one more brick from the wall (ok, half the wall fell into rubble), and thats after a life-time of having 'emotions are bad, mmmmk' drilled into her skull. I mean, sure Malak tourtured her, but ultimately she is the one who chose to accept the dark side, and I think that she did it so that she could embrace what she felt for Revan.

While you can say that love saved her, it could also be argued that love condemned her as well. In the end we are also not sure where that led to even as a Jedi. There were certainly no suggestons that they were going to call things off just because they decided to save the Republic over walking all over it. Thats even compounded by how the Jedi Order broke apart between KoToR and TSL.

I think the biggest theme of KoToR and TSL was questioning and exploring the flaws of the Jedi Code, and that Bastilla was a very important analogy for that theme. Had the Jedi Code not pushed away her emotions, then she would not have been pressured into discarding them. Also, by trying to discard emotions, you become more succeptible to them when they become stronger. There is a difference between not feeling emotions, and not letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Ultimately in the end, I think that she found a balance between her feelings and her morality. Thats what Bastilla represents to me.

/rant off :lol: