KOTOR Movie

well, stranger things have happened. I hate to say it but the biggest obstacle to it would probably be GL himself...he would want to micromanage it and it would not turn out as well as it would if he let someone else write the screenplay and direct it.

plus, this is soooo not his material...I doubt he would want to let someone else's SW material make it onto the silver screen.

and that is too bad.

Kotor will never be movie. BUHUHUHAHAA!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why not Xard? The story is already made... George Lucas only needs to direct it. Besides, I think it will make a huge success.

Well, if they don't make the movie then they might make a TV series? What do you think of that?

I heard that George is presenting a TV series based on Star Wars in 2007 but I'm not sure on what it will be on.

Well, I wouldn't go see it...main reason being that I know what happens already.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Isnt it obvious?

Duh. Kotor is just damn game, and RPG. It is impossible to make a movie or tv-serie from RPG. Even if you use canonical storylines, there are far too many possibilities to things. For example how should Revan look like, you can select his face. And actors, and plot, and... It is impossible. Outcome would just suck.

George Lucas wont do anymore Star Wars movies.

Tv-series will be set time between ep3 and ep4.

I personally never want to see Kotor tv-show or movie, and luckily, such will never be made.

It won't happen, deal with that people.

Oh, and Kotor's were not THAT succesful after all. THere is tons of EU junk published per year, money from Kotor's are small part of cash flow from EU stuff.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

First off, KOTOR was game of the year 2003! And KOTOR 2 was almost selected for best game of 2005. That's fact.

Anyway, if there won't be any movies or TV series... too bad... UUUEEE!

P.S. I would of loved to find out who played Bastila...

First off, KOTOR was game of the year 2003!

Actually 30 best game of the year... :-

And yet Kotor's aren't as succesful as for example Half-Life's. They even could become movies. Uwe Boll movies :)"

Edited by Xard

Kotor will never be movie. BUHUHUHAHAA!

My response is the same, minus the "BUHUHUHAHAA!" part.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Seriously name me some games that have been turned into movies, yes there are a few but they had books to them, yes kotor has comics, but now george lucas is at that point where he has begun the beginning of the end of his 'money grabbin'' scheme (lol) and starting to end this whole star wars thing, like Xard said the next installment is the tv servies based on the gaps between ep3+4, and if we are lucky, oh and i mean EXTREMELY LUCKY we may end up getting kotor3, but as if lucas wants to continue the kotor series, he has already got enough money and i dont think he cares about his fans anymore (yes, sad but true)

I don't think Star Wars will end here... in 2007/2008. It's become legendary, just like Star Trek since the 1970's.

Perhaps, George will give up, but he will select his followers to continue what he started. As for K3 we don't know, but maybe the movies will come out in 2 or 3 years so we're just suggesting what may happen in the future...

"The future reserves all our answers" - Me :shifty:

Edited by Jedi Exile

Star Wars is legendary already. Though prequels "eated" its reputation

No, I just think they expanded the SW knowledge of each time period. KOTOR was of great significance for me and I learnt a planet sized of info. I'm not sure, but I think that the games outside the original 6 episode saga made quite a good success. So why ruin? I think it improved everything.

"Knowledge is power, don't forget that." - Me

IMO, what Lucas should do is make another trilogy and NOT USE ANY CG GRAPHICS!!!

that would enshrine his legacy.

the main problem with the prequels is that he was trying to push the envelope with what you could do with CG. but the bottom line is that some things are best left to traditional cimematography.

sometimes a real desert is better than a CG desert.

It's become legendary, just like Star Trek since the 1970's.

Try the 60s. 1966 to 1969 to be exact.

The prequel trilogy sucked mostly because it was not written by a writer/director but by a producer. The PT was made to promote technologies, not dreams and/or the art of storytelling through cinema.

The PT would have been 100x better if the Fat-Necked Mogul would go through the same actor selection process as the one he exercices when choosing between 10 little plastic monsters which one will end up in the background of a bar.

If the Fat-Necked Mogul would direct his actors like he directs little monsters on a computer screen we would never had to endure to now notorious "NOOOO!".

Georges Lucas is a bad director and he writes like a acne-ridden pre-teen little boy because he listens to his daughters to much. Period.

Well his acne-ridden pre-teen style story has become an everyday topic. For all the world!

However, I think they should produce the KOTOR trilogy to better understand the true Jedi and Sith Order...

Just like Obi-Wan said in ep4... "... the great Jedi Knights were once the guardians of peace in the galaxy, until the dark times..." He was refering to the Jedi in KOTOR.

KOTOR isn't that big thing, Exar Kun for example is better known than KOTOR characters.