Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

It wasn't the creator's fault.  Majesco also pushed the deadlines up after the fact, gave it almost no advertising, and then had the gall to complain when it got panned by reviewers/didn't sell hardly at all.  I thought Ubisoft was bad, at least they managed to give their 'futuristic supernatural human beginning of a trilogy game' with excellent story polish while they weren't marketing it. 

Still bitter about Beyond Good and Evil, now I'm bitter about Advent Rising too.  What is it with good games that are supposed to start trilogies sucking?

KotOR bucks that trend.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I had a very violent firefight in SIlent Storm. I was looking for some important papers (which I still havent found by the way) in a Mansion and these soldiers kept pouring out, two by two. I kept shooting them and everytime I finished one off, two new ones popped up. Strangely enough I only got hit twice before the fight finished. Notice the bulletholes around my poor sniper.

post-262-1157738737_thumb.jpg

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If that's the mission I think it, I loved it. I ended up sneaking a couple squaddies into the building, but they got separated. One team had to shoot their way out while my outside guys cleared a path. The other team went out the back and blew a hole in the wall to escape.

The coolest thing about playing with arrows in Oblivion is the "mudcrab bounce" as illustrated here. Actually it may be the coolest thing ever in a crpg. HAVOC is just so rad. :lol:

edit: You shoud click the 2nd one first. :thumbsup:

post-378-1157805960_thumb.jpg

post-378-1157806003_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The coolest thing about playing with arrows in Oblivion is the "mudcrab bounce" as illustrated here.  Actually it may be the coolest thing ever in a crpg.  HAVOC is just so rad.  :shifty:

edit: You shoud click the 2nd one first.  :p

:ermm:

Did you ever try lightning spells with an area effect or lightning powered bows?

I had a group of cultists blow some 50 feet through the air and over my shoulder... and I was on a high ledge above them. :o

And making wolves do flipflops was hilarious.

Blame germany, we tried to help, honest.

Actually, we sea-lifted most of the Dutch troops out of amsterdam and moved them to the magino line after it was apparant that windmill land couldn't be held.

There shall be revenge!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yes.  I believe it was France saying "OMG The Netherlands are destroyed.  Come save my precious France!"

For the record, English and Spanish bombers did what they could.

DOn't worry though...we'll liberate you :(

Hey... I was able to save them and I'M the newbie at this...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yes.  I believe it was France saying "OMG The Netherlands are destroyed.  Come save my precious France!"

DOn't worry though...we'll liberate you :wacko:

Yeah, but you had the most messed up game ever! I mean, France defending itself, on its own, against Germany, AI versus AI. Like I said, I have never seen that happen.

At one point we had 64 divisions attacking us in Saarbruken. No way you stop that advance. Had to pull back to Strausbourg.

DOn't worry though...we'll liberate you :lol:

Yeah, but you had the most messed up game ever! I mean, France defending itself, on its own, against Germany, AI versus AI. Like I said, I have never seen that happen.

At one point we had 64 divisions attacking us in Saarbruken. No way you stop that advance. Had to pull back to Strausbourg.

I think poland also survived long enough that it (combined with france) had THE MOST territory.

oh and PREY!

(yes that is what you think it is and it's the spawn point for a very nasty monster.... Kinda like in real life.)

post-13853-1157947537_thumb.jpg

Good lord. :p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.