Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

That review makes me wonder if it really does feel like The Summoner. I liked that game. This goes on my 'check it out someday' list. Thanks.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I give you The Council.

a group of people formerly called the fifth column then got taken over by aliens( don't ask long story)

post-13853-1154289331_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I give you The Council.

a group of people formerly called the fifth column then got taken over by aliens( don't ask long story)

What game is that Calax? Unless it is The Council, which I have a feeling it is, but it could simply not be.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: And yes, yes it is Krookie.

Edited by Petay

I give you The Council.

What game is that Calax? Unless it is The Council, which I have a feeling it is, but it could simply not be.

:)

EDIT: And yes, yes it is Krookie.

it's city of heroes.... the council was formed after some wierdos took over a neo nazi group called the fifth column, this came along with the opening of new "classes" (called archtypes) in the game. the thing that makes the council interesting is that they have vampires, alien/human hybrids, and Werewolves. the wolves are annoying as when you fight them they start in human form get to about 10% health and transform into this giant burly werewolf.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is it a real RPG or a hack & slash?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Combat is turn-based. Combat screen:

godssnap027uk4.th.jpg

In fact, take these chracters, make them more anime-like and you basically have a JRPG.

Why do you have a swordfighter in the back row? :(

Simply because, he is the healer of the party. I keep the sword with him, because sometimes i need to change the formation of the party. In that case, at least he can attack.

centinexx.png