help with character agressiveness

this is getting really annoying, when I set my party members to aggressive, they attack anything from miles away, resulting in my party getting wiped out all the time. so I decided to set them to stationary, now they dont do anything unless I am directly controling them, even when they are shot at, what the hell?? is there a way I can make them attack targets when I tell them to, but do not requrie me to directly control them? also, they like to attack random targets when I specifically tell them to attack certain enemies, wtf.

What I did when characters in my party started running around was to equip them with ranged weapons like either blasters or rifles, while still being able to stay in aggressive mode. So far, it is only what I can think of.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

argh, theres no other way? this sux, right now I am on Telos at the Czerka base. this mercenary group attacks me, right after killing the group my party members begin running everywhere attacking everything else in teh base and forcing me to reload my game. this sux.

Edited by the.raven

That is bug or OE was lazy with AI code. Those modes sucks, they won't work properly if I remember it right

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i don't care cr*p about battle modes :blink:

Game is quite easy anyway, I just whack through enemy hordes and, well, set what party members do by myself.

Personally I suggest that you just pause your game, put them to do what you want them to do, have combat for some time, pause again, set again what they are going to do.

Oh, and use medpacks if they are running low health :)

Telos is certainly were party members dies often. I don't care. When the fight is over (and they are "resurrected") I use medpacks to heal them, go forward to the next battle, then I fight again (normally other one dies for me, I use Kreia and Bao Dur and mostly it is Kreia who dies.), heal the "killed" one and continue

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That is the only time in the game where that problem becomes annoying, the Telos base fight. I set them on aggressive or jedi support. My solution is to enable auto-pause after each round. Manually cycle through each party member and if they target a person away from the current melee group, disgengae manually (f button) and re-assign a target. repeat after each round. Tedious, but this is the only time you need to do it.

For the rest of the game, I leave them on stationnary and kill everything myself.

Could also try activating Solo mode, right before the last mercenary of the first group that you encounter near the Czerka base is gone, so that only one party member will be running toward other enemies nearby rather than all three. So, just bring that party member back and away from further fire.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, thats an extreme prob when your party members attack the jerk-inaries on the czerka place on telos, but i set them to jedi support or whatever that helps. seems like they have some blood thirsty need to kill some mercs :wub: well usually when they start bolting towards them i go to help, or quickly press tab and get them to run in the opposite direction to where they are going