who do u like better?

who is better kreia or Darth Traya?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. who is better kreia or Darth Traya?

• Kreia
    • Darth Traya

Lol :shifty:

Yeah, they are same person. I Don't understand the poll

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Kriea was a "cover" or "a made up personality" for Darth Traya (That woman, cos we never know her true identity). Kriea was never a real person, just made up so as to follow the exile so that Darth Traya could understand how the exile was able to give up the force by choice :-

I voted Traya because it is closer to her true self :shifty:

Edited by aerowars617

K2's chronicles basically describes Kreia as a corrupted Jedi (which is also Darth Traya) Was there another Darth Traya to refer to Atris?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

K2's chronicles basically describes Kreia as a corrupted Jedi (which is also Darth Traya) Was there another Darth Traya to refer to Atris?

Funny, I wanted to bring forth the subject of Darth Traya sometime soon. But I guess there really are no real coincidences.

I too believed Traya to be Kreia until just recently. What happened? I watched Kreia-Atris scene and Exile-Kreia on MV. #267 time. This time though, I noticed something I hadn't before.

Atris-Kreia

K: "Sith" is a title, yes, but like you, the title is not who I am. It is not what I believe.

K: For you... it is different.

K: Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose.

K: {Quietly, resigned, like she is about to perform an unpleasant duty}But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal.

• 4 weeks later...

Think Kriea's more like a peripheral identity for Darth Traya.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

They're the same person. Traya is just Kreia revealing her true self.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

arent they the same person i guess kreia thats who i voted for

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 1 month later...

mmmm actually is Darth Traya a disguise for Kreia...

Kreia was Traya in the past, now she is no more her... she just get her costume back to complete the Exile teaching... exept for Atris i think we never meet darth Traya ingame.

so i'll go with Kreia, i know her and like her, also for sure she know better the force and have higher objective than when she was darth traya

Um... she even said that she became Traya because she needed to to complete your training. I don't think that was her real face. She was more true to you while she was Kreia than while she was Traya. She wanted the Force destroyed... but she knew this would not happen, she still only turned to this path for you.

Traya was hotter, she can fill out a robe, but at the same time a little m

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Traya, i like it when she finally gets to the action, blasts the council into oblivion and returns to Trayus Accademy as the real queen of Malachor. i like the tune in Sion's voice when he hears her voice from behind, strong at first, then he takes a good look at her and understands. ah powerful women. come to think of it, is she the first Sith Lady in sw history? :huh: