BREAKING NEWS - OBLIVION PATCH RELEASED

GUYS! Patch 1.1.511 is out! Run - don't walk - to the TES site right now and download it!!! http://static.bethsoft.com/Oblivion_v1.1FinalEnglish.exe

Here are some changes (and just a small sample)!

- Implemented SLI-mode optimizations on Nvidia cards, and Crossfire optimizations for ATI cards.

- New Very Low Quality graphic setting available under Launcher options with improved support for low end FX cards (5700 and lower). To use this setting, go to the Launcher, select Options and click Reset to Defaults to allow the auto detect to check your system.

- In Dark Brotherhood, if you kill fellow members and get kicked out of the guild, you can no longer continue to progress in the questline until you redeem yourself and get back in.

- Fixed issue with remapping controls in French, German, Italian and Spanish versions.

- Fixed an issue with falling through collision in Fort Wooden Hand.

- Fixed issue with disease resistences that made it impossible to contract vampirism under certain circumstances.

- Fixed an issue where Aylied doors would not open when activated in Miscarcand.

It's really great! Try it out now for the low low price of 5,00$ today!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

More importantly, the game still runs like death.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Nothing is free. You're paying for Xbox Live, aren't you?

Xbox Live Silver is free.

grin.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

foofles!

Its a fine game and Bethesda deserves a lot of credit for putting it all together. I'm glad it's doing so well for them.

Its not a perfect game but what is? Even Jag 2 wasn't perfect. Although it came close. :thumbsup:

Now I just hope NWN2 amnd Gothic 3 can be equally as impressive. If so its a banner year for crpgs.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I should never have wiped my save games when I was unhappy with my character, now I can't be arsed to play all the way through again.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Not only does the patch does not work; I cannot even re-install Oblivion because Un-installing gives an fatal error...

W

T

F

?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I don't see any notes stating they've added "fun" to the game? Am I missing something?

Yes well that's what they normally do. They add more fun, no idiot they fix bugs.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Creepy... Despite crashing on 8% (Or totally refusing to run...) it does show the new version 1.1.51 (or whatever)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Seems to work fine...

Only difference I noticed was a reset in my controls-setup... and the sound seems to be worse than it used to be before... that's it...

Edit; but I am still screwed if a new patch turns up or I wan't to re-install >_<

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I don't see any notes stating they've added "fun" to the game? Am I missing something?

Yes well that's what they normally do. They add more fun, no they fix bugs.

I don't think they fixed anything. According to a few here it seems they've ADDED more problems.

Edited by Setzer