New "The Broken Hourglass" Interview

ramza

Very promising! I might get that game! The more I hear about it the more I like it. I think it will be a breath of fresh air in the CRPG genre, and I completely trust its designers.

http://www.sorcerers.net/Main/Articles/bro...s_interview.php

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

... and I completely trust its designers.

Why?

All they've done is some BG2 modding. They have yet to prove that they can make a complete game. I'll admit I'm watching, but I also have to admit my trust level is at a low until they release the game. After I can get some feedback from people actually playing the game, will I be able to tell if they did a good job or not.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Yeah, but their mods have actually proved to be quite good... They show the potential capacities of their designers.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p