Someone HELP ME!!!!

hey! i am trapped on nar shadda. i cant get into jekk jekk's tar because i cant get through the security door in vogga's place(with the cath hounds) i have the stinking juma juice but that slug busts me every time. can someone help me?

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

If you want to get into Vogga's place, you need to talk to a guy in the cantina about dancing (bring the Handmaiden along if you're male). Getting into the Jekk Jekk Tarr will happen rather later, although you probably do need to see Vogga first.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Look up a gamefaq guide on K2 but there are some points I mentioned also:

That door just in front of Vogga's kath hounds leads to Vogga's treasury, but the entrance to the Jekk Jekk Tarr bar is near the pylon 3 room which you see when you exit Vogga's resting place.

You won't be able to simply get into the Jekk Jekk Tar just like that. You need to start and get through several main quests and side quests so as to raise as much attention as possible on Nar Shadda to attract the Exchange's notice. THEN, when you have been involved in finishing several quests on Nar Shadda and have dealt with the Red Eclipse in the Ebon Hawk, Atton will ask your PC to return to view a hologram of Visquis of the Exchange. And then you can start to think about getting into the Jekk Jekk Tar and so on.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i dont know how to cover my words

*SPOILER POSSIBILITY!!!!!*

DO NOT READ IF YOU WISH NOT TO HAVE SPOILERS SHOWN!!!

i already recieved the holocron, mira has been busted and i cant get to jekk jekk tar. so the exit is in pylon 3? i thought you had to go through vogga's place. so you dont right?

thanks

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Look here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26059

Alternatively, just press the "BB Code Help" button underneath those emoticons and look for it in the new small window.

You dont need to go through that door guarded by the Kath hounds, as I missed that 1st time round. It has nothing to do with Jekk Jekk Tar, but has to do with

building your lightsaber (you recieve a component, but it dosnt mater if you miss it as you get enough from other people on Nar Shadda or whatever your 1st planet is)

Edited by aerowars617

i dont know how to cover my words

*SPOILER POSSIBILITY!!!!!*

DO NOT READ IF YOU WISH NOT TO HAVE SPOILERS SHOWN!!!

i already recieved the holocron, mira has been busted and i cant get to jekk jekk tar.  so the exit is in pylon 3? i thought you had to go through vogga's place.  so you dont right?

thanks

The entrance is before computer terminal in pylon 3 room. So, instead of going into pylon 3 room, turn left into a passage before it.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧